Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Looch made sbnation.

14,264 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SaltyTxAg
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/1/26/7917865/orangebloods-texags-TWITTER-LONE-STAR-SHOWDOWN
GoodLuckAgs
Motel California
S
horrible
Capt. America
AG
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
STX Ag
AG
Congrats Looch.

I think.
FightingAggie
AG
I can't find any definition of the word "*****" that relates to critical thinking.
Ridge14
Lead story on sportscenter tonight along with interpretations of what analysts think Johnny's thoughts are on this
McGibblets
AG
I rind this ridiculous. These are 2 grown men and they're sitting around arguing and name calling on social media. This is something I would expect from 14 year old girls. I don't expect these two guys to be friends, but come on man.
Tressels Vest
AG
Looch needs to either go beat his fat ass or ignore him. Don't respond to this troll. Personally, I would pay money to see that lardo winggobbler getting his ****ing face drummed by Looch.
amejiajr
I just hope this public Twitter fight doesn't mess up any connections or scare sources from talking to looch.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
If I were a recruit or a coach, I wouldn't be talking to anyone right now.

A Twitter spat isn't going to affect anything.
Goodfield Nohit
The people of Oxford haven't been this despondently heartbroken since public schools were segregated.

- Geoff Ketchum
Hu11abaloo
AG
quote:
Looch needs to either go beat his fat ass or ignore him. Don't respond to this troll. Personally, I would pay money to see that lardo winggobbler getting his ****ing face drummed by Looch.
Absolutely, but I might pay more $ to have Billy ignore the fat *** and take the high road. Articles like this might be completely avoided. This is embarrassing for both parties.

Doesn't change the fact that KM is still and always has been ours. Suck it Ketch.
Capt. America
AG
quote:
The people of Oxford haven't been this despondently heartbroken since public schools were segregated.

- Geoff Ketchum

This. Piece of s***
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
PetroAg13
AG
Texas_40
AG
quote:
I rind this ridiculous. These are 2 grown men and they're sitting around arguing and name calling on social media. This is something I would expect from 14 year old girls. I don't expect these two guys to be friends, but come on man.

Blue parachute if it makes C ' mon Man!...
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
quote:
I rind this ridiculous.

I hear Scooby when I read this
nickstro66
AG
That was ridiculous. Both sides were extremely unprofessional. Looch should have just been the bigger man and stopped responding. Kind of embarrassing seeing as how these 2 men are representing universities.
SECAggie70
AG
Why get involved with that type of idiot
Heismanziel
who gives a ****..
Raptor
AG
I want to personally thank Looch, because his failure to respond to me back in the early '00s gave me the amazing life I have now.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

OilFieldIRI
S
" Looch made SN"
Put that on a tshirt
SpiderM85
BowtieAg07
AG
This was just discussed on 610 AM in Houston
FriscoKid
AG
I still think looch was right to respond.
TexasAggie_97
AG
Kinda of sad really. He did not make himself, Texags or our school look good. The problem is when you wrestle with a pig (Fat Ketch) you both get dirty and the pig likes it. Looch gave him exactly what he wanted, publicity.
Captain Awesome
AgBeliever
AG
The more this goes on, the more I wonder if it was staged.

Good job if so.
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
That was ridiculous. Both sides were extremely unprofessional. Looch should have just been the bigger man and stopped responding. Kind of embarrassing seeing as how these 2 men are representing universities.
Hard to be a bigger man than fat Ketch.
Marco Esquandolas
AG
offseason
Dallas Ag00
AG
This got out of hand quickly and looks like egg on the face of both parties. If they want to continue the beef, then they should have taken it off twitter.
Dallas Ag00
CT'97
AG
MorgansPoint
AG
Twitter
SaltyTxAg
AG
You want Looch not to respond to that? Are you kidding me? Yall are a bunch of p****ies. You guys remind of the type of men who go to couples counseling after find your wife banging your boss. You know, to talk things out. You just can't just walk away from every situation, and you should t either.
"Christ almighty, it's like I'm sittin' here playing cards with my brother's kids or somethin' you nerve-wracking sons-of-b**ches."
TexasAggiesWin
S
quote:
You guys remind of the type of men who go to couples counseling after find your wife banging your boss. You know, to talk things out. You just can't just walk away from every situation, and you should t either.
So, if we can't just walk away from every situation, should we go to couples counseling or not?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.