Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Strong

8,328 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by leftcoastaggie
Class of 65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gets the last visit. He has flipped from Wed Night to Thursday night . 87 minutes to go
aTm2004
AG
I his defense, the bus is in desperate need of repairs from its "Coming on Strong" tour and won't be ready until Thursday morning. Right now, it won't go over 59mph.
MallalieuAg
AG
He gets paid on Friday's. Has to get some $$$.
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
87 minutes to go
Maroon Flash
AG
So will he show video's of other teams on offense that he will try to copy? Heard that story before!
BQ84 -ORP
AG
EAD 65 you have the days wrong. KDS visits Thursday and Chollie moved from Wednesday to Friday.
WestlakeAg96
AG
Heard that earlier. I'm sure it was planned "to match or exceed" our last offer. Good God, this week can't end soon enough and it's only Monday.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
Excuse me for not understanding recruiting rules, but can't Sumlin just move his visit as well?
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Excuse me for not understanding recruiting rules, but can't Sumlin just move his visit as well?
Depends on whether there are any OVs this final weekend.

Strong is burning up the avgas flying all over the place for the next four days. Those croots in Florida need some handholding too.
VonDaMan
AG
quote:
He will be doing an in-house visit the same night with Mack. I think after that night in-house visits are done by NCAA rule.
gaudiz
AG
Who? Charlie Scared?
fooz
Doesn't matter.
fireinthehole
Sumlin should leave his visit for Thursday and not play that game. Can't visit on Monday, dead. Don't want to mess up the weekend for the Murrays. Strong is a tool.
TAZ99
AG
Not his fault, cookie cake orders were delayed.
leftcoastaggie
AG

Takes awhile to pull this one together...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.