Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Just curious, but how does.......

5,743 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Brakeman
Brakeman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kevin Sumlins, "pool boy" incident make national news, but Scatman Strong being sued by a former player goes basically unnoticed ???

Just asking.
Maroonblood32
Easy. Have ESPN talk about Kyler Murray the whole time to avoid charlie's ignorance.
Maroonblood32
I have asked the same thing about charlie's lies to sip fans and they change the subject back go Kyler.
FL_Ag1998
AG
You're mistaking actual "news" (the lawsuit) for gossipy hot topics that are easy to talk about in 140 characters on Twitter, generate hits on your website, and make for funny two minute segments on your TV shows that idiots like Skip Bayless can rant about (the pool boy story).
Eric Forman
AG
ESPN is "TMZ Sports"
Sean98
AG
quote:
ESPN is "TMZ Sports"

Pretty much. With the occasional college football game aside I haven't watched espn in almost 2 years. The only thing I miss even slightly is PTI.
Worm01
AG
I also notice they never look into/bring up the rape controversy Strong was in the middle of at Louisville. I don't even remember all the details, but it involved "looking the other way" when a couple of his players were accused of rape. It was a big deal at the time, and even some Louisville people thought it might be his undoing.
AgBeliever
AG
I think you are confusing Strong at Louisville with Franklin at Vanderbilt.
Worm01
AG
No, it was similar to the Vandy story, but this was with Strong at Louisville.
yakman
quote:
No, it was similar to the Vandy story, but this was with Strong at Louisville.
Only thing google turns up is a statutory rape and the kid signed with Petrino a month after Strong departed Louisville.
Brakeman
Typical media bias and lies.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.