Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kris Boyd Committing Tomorrow, Monday, Jan 26

28,783 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Cynical_Texan
Deputy Travis Junior
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is he committing today or committing to commit today?

My interpretation, and I'm committing to it, is that he isn't going to commit today but firmly commit to a date on which he'll announce his commitment.
aggies1960
So this was a pre-announcement of the time he will announce a future date when he will actually announce.

Kris Boyd, come on down!
TempleAg97
AG
If he signed RIGHT now, he's ours. By signing day, who knows. Dudes a stud though. Need guys like this on defense. No doubt.
tehmackdaddy
AG
quote:
Is he committing today or committing to commit today?

My interpretation, and I'm committing to it, is that he isn't going to commit today but firmly commit to a date on which he'll announce his commitment.
Yesterday he committed to committing to a commitment today.
kammrath
AG
quote:
HOLTON HILL @Hollywood__5 1m1 minute ago
@kris23db #NoFlyZone

JayAggie
AG
I took that as he is announcing when he will commit.
zafzo
quote:
If any HS player sets up a press conference to announce when they're announcing, then...
then they would probably be a good project manager in corporate America.
Cynical_Texan
AG
I am committed to being committed after this recruitment year.
kammrath
AG
quote:
Larry Pryor Jr. @LP18_Era 2m2 minutes ago
Feb. 4th will be an all around great day.
aggiehawg
AG
WHOOP!! And GIG'EM!! I guess???
Heismanziel
quote:
quote:
Kris.Boyd! @kris23db 1m1 minute ago
Setting up the commitment date! It'll be official by tomorrow

someone needs to tell him he can't be official until he signs something next Wednesday.
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
Pardon my ignorance, but was Boyd on an OV in College Station this weekend? Just talked to a co-worker who is a big A&M fan. He said he has a cousin or niece or something (sorry, no rule 1) who is at A&M. My buddy claims that she has been good friends with Mack since freshman year of high school. Anyway, he said she was at a party in CS this weekend with Boyd, snapchatting pics of the two of them to Mack while he was in Austin. Supposedly he replied that he wished he was there with them.

I have no other way of verifying this info, so take it for what it's worth. Just thought I would pass it along.

ib4coolstorybro
Hu11abaloo
AG
quote:
Pardon my ignorance, but was Boyd on an OV in College Station this weekend? Just talked to a co-worker who is a big A&M fan. He said he has a cousin or niece or something (sorry, no rule 1) who is at A&M. My buddy claims that she has been good friends with Mack since freshman year of high school. Anyway, he said she was at a party in CS this weekend with Boyd, snapchatting pics of the two of them to Mack while he was in Austin. Supposedly he replied that he wished he was there with them.

I have no other way of verifying this info, so take it for what it's worth. Just thought I would pass it along.

ib4coolstorybro
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
I have no other way of verifying this info
Dude you are in the FBI. Collecting private information from people's private cell phones is what you guys have been doing with the NSA for a long time now. Why don't you put it to good use and start posting some data for us.
DriftwoodAg
AG
quote:

ib4coolstorybro
I'm confused, who wanted to be where?
FarmerJohn
AG
quote:
Supposedly he replied that he wished he was there with them.

He wished he was at a party?
Heismanziel
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
Mack wanted to be in CS with Boyd and that chick.
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
I KNOW! Crazy, right?!

Like I said, just passing along info.

I actually think it's more interesting about Boyd being in CS for the weekend if he was not on an OV. That's why I asked.
carpe vinum
AG
Commitment release date?
Aggielandma12
AG
Burt Macklin, FBI
ottman713
AG
quote:
I KNOW! Crazy, right?!

Like I said, just passing along info.

I actually think it's more interesting about Boyd being in CS for the weekend if he was not on an OV. That's why I asked.
Boyd was at A&M this weekend.

I am not surprised that a HS kid wanted to be at a party with a girl. They must not let women into the football dorm at tu, so Mack was bummed.
SJAG75
Guess we have until midnight to stand by. Was that in central time zone or east coast?
monarch
S
There are still smart people in this world ...

Where?
fireinthehole
Why is the CB Boyd to tu?
Hasn't Boyd been a tu lean for a while now?
kammrath
AG
quote:
Kris.Boyd! @kris23db 17m17 minutes ago
Me and @Hollywood__5 will be committing Friday January 30th. No specific time yet!
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:

ib4coolstorybro
CrawlingNo5
AG
Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
quote:
Kris.Boyd! 17m17 minutes ago
Me and @Hollywood__5 will be committing Friday January 30th. No specific time yet!

Two of the first big dominoes... think we'll have a good idea where this is headed on Fri. night... drinking heavily for joy or to forget.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.