Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

KM will not Corey Nelson us.

15,118 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Agristotle
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All of his actions suggest he wIll be an Ag on NSD. When he committed Kevin Murray said he wanted him to "make his own decision". He took an UOV, but afterward said he was still committed. What makes you think he wIll flip? He told a sip fan posing as an Ag to shut up, but has not tweeted a single positive horn thing. Except his prospective jersey. Soso is announcing on NSD, and I highly doubt he is going to wait until then to submit his Loi.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
It's not that we are worried that he will flip, I don't think he will, I am worried about what happens if he does.
amercer
AG
quote:
It's not that we are worried that he will flip, I don't think he will, I am worried about what happens if he does.

We have a good QB a bunch of good recruits that aren't bolting, plus the biggest coaching upgrade on the defensive side in forever. What happens if we lose one guy probably isn't much in the grand scheme.

KM seems like a great prospect and I hope he plays for us, but nothing on NSD is going to really dampen my enthusiasm going into next year.
AusTexAg04
AG
quote:
quote:
Oh he is flipping.

Prepare your anus. This NSD is going to sting. Not because we did not recruit a good class but, we were centimeters away from closing on a incredible class and what hurts most of all, it was one of our own that held the cards and made the decision to hand our rival the winning hand.

Anyone that tells you that this scenario did not occur because of beef between Mr. Murray and Sumlin is lying,

it couldn't get any worse than a fight between a legendary Aggie QB and the former Aggie coach that gives our rival the breath they need to reclaim the state, smh

We are and always will be our worst enemy.

Basically you can write off Jamabo, Murray, Mack, Lodges, Lampkin, Hill & Boyd.

You can also chose to "believe" we still have a chance!

Squeeze ARMY!!!

Pathetic attempt. Now go away sip troll.
technoviking
AG
quote:
quote:
Oh he is flipping.

Prepare your anus. This NSD is going to sting. Not because we did not recruit a good class but, we were centimeters away from closing on a incredible class and what hurts most of all, it was one of our own that held the cards and made the decision to hand our rival the winning hand.

Anyone that tells you that this scenario did not occur because of beef between Mr. Murray and Sumlin is lying,

it couldn't get any worse than a fight between a legendary Aggie QB and the former Aggie coach that gives our rival the breath they need to reclaim the state, smh

Squeeze ARMY!!!

Blue starred for how dumb you're gonna look on NSD, sip troll.
BCO07
AG
i feel like the fact that he hasnt come out and shut all this crap down bodes really poorly for us
themadmatter
Takes a special kind of loser to troll other teams' boards.
marble rye
AG
No aggie anywhere says, "our rival" in re: to the sips.
fireinthehole
Well, I guess we can just close it down then. That would be some serious vindictiveness. Some real big time hate. Or seaags could be so full of crap that you could smell him upwind in a hurricane.
AGHouston11
AG
quote:
i feel like the fact that he hasnt come out and shut all this crap down bodes really poorly for us

If coming you'd think he would say and lobby others!
Doesn't sound good .
fireinthehole
quote:

Thought that also, but remember he did say Thursday night that he is committed to the Ags. Also, it occurred to me that families have a life and can't pay attention to it and spend time quashing rumors. On the other hand why go to tu in the first place this late. Weird stuff,
DogCompany74
AG
But like Corey Nelson, Gabe will want to interview him just before the 2018 Cotton Bowl to find out how Kyler likes Austin.
FriendlyAg
quote:
quote:
Oh he is flipping.

Squeeze ARMY!!!

Bro, if you're going to troll, atleast attempt to hide it better.

Mr. Murray is trying to spite A&m by going to ut? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. If he worked there it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but to think he would do it now, just to stick it to us is stupid. He is an Aggie.
fireinthehole
Your probably a sip troll too. It's tu, not ut. Learn your chit.
MicheIangeIo
AG
Old Army Metal
AG
Who thought letting the $.02ers post on the premium forums was a good idea?

That was a **** idea.
itsyourboypookie
quote:
quote:
Oh he is flipping.

Squeeze ARMY!!!

He's been out to sea too long and caught the gheys
C2 1994
AG
Nobody knows what's going to happen, but if you don't think there's a war going on behind the scenes, you're being naive. the fact is that he went to visit them and despite that weak statement to the DMN, the Murrays have not quashed this thing. AND if you think Texas was going to sit by idly while we prospered and they sunk to the abyss, well, they're not...this is their reaction. The good news is there is sufficient time for us to act...

fireinthehole
Act how? Is this an effing bidding war? We better document their crap or they will ncaa us if they lose. What a complete and total load of crap this is. Where's the phkitol?
phatbeast
AG
quote:

That was a **** idea.
You know they can't, right? $.02 buys read-only access.
Ishmael-Ag
AG
This is what every true father dreams of, an opportunity to teach what the word integrity actually means. When one commits like Kyler has and is promised in return that QB recruiting is shut down for the duration, you just don't sell out your word to the schmooze artist who tries to preach "values" while he is attempting to get you to violate your own out of the other side of his mouth.

Great teaching opportunity for Kevin and Kyler. I'm betting they take it and stick with us.
Fsanmig
I think the closer we get to NSD without him decommitting the more likely he stays. There is NO way he flips on NSD without decommitting first. If there is no presser this week , he's not going anywhere
firethewagonup
quote:
I'd rather he didn't comment on anything. The only thing he has to say right at this point in time is "No comment!"
Gigem Aggies
Meximan
quote:

Former Aggie coach?
AggieBB
AG
quote:
Yeah you were also one who thought Sumlin should have "come out" made some kind of announcement about the DC hire because the longer we went without a hire, the worse the hire was gonna be and the more commits we were gonna lose.
AllenTown12thMan
quote:

But has Kyler ever been that vocal with the media or anyone? I don't believe his silent behavior is that unusual for him. Could be wrong.
Leap Day William
quote:
But has Kyler ever been that vocal with the media or anyone? I don't believe his silent behavior is that unusual for him. Could be wrong.

Neither the son or the father are the twitter *****s that population the recruiting landscape today. Kyler's twitter is mostly favorites or retweets. They do not do a lot of media stuff and Kyler did say he was committed to A&M a day or two after the tu visit. They do not do big pronouncements as part of their typical behavior.

If Kyler flips it is because there is an issue with his dad and Sumlin or the sips made an offer they couldn't refuse. I doubt strong developed charisma all of a sudden and Kevin Murray is not dumb enough to believe that the overall mess on the offense at tu can be fixed by just watching tOSU's offense.

The NCAA is junk and exists at the mercy of the big conferences. If it is not a real rift between Murray and Sumlin, then just match whatever the sips are offering.
StealthAg
AG
Chips on whorn radio in ATX reporting that Kyler will be hosting Charlie for an in-home Friday. If true, looks like this could go all the way to NSD.
fulshearAg96
AG
Big Data problems.
7Costanza
quote:

That was a **** idea.
This
dreyOO
If the rumors were a flip to Oregon, then I'd be nervous. But texas (specifically on offense) is terrible. Even if he is flirting with them, he will definitely snap out of it by NSD. There's nothing about that scheme that shows competence.
Josh Painter
quote:
When one commits like Kyler has and is promised in return that QB recruiting is shut down for the duration...
Sumlin made such a promise? Link, please.
Clown Question
Well our 2015 QB has been done since Kyler committed, so I think it has some merit.

We could have gotten Stidham or continued to recruit another highly ranked QB. We could have added a JUCO for depth.

We didn't do any of those things and still haven't.

Kyler could pull a Cory Nelson. I'd like think he won't but you can never be sure in this day and age.

Aggie Joe 93
AG
Assuming that's true, the world would be a better place if the doomsday people would take a dose of humility and admit they don't know a damn thing about what's really going on; give up on reading 'omens', and realize there is nothing that predicts what Kyler will do.

Here's the secret: Either way, everything will be OK.
Josh Painter
quote:
Well our 2015 QB has been done since Kyler committed, so I think it has some merit.
Just because TAMU hasn't publicly pursued another top shelf QB doesn't mean Sumlin hasn't lined up a juco qb or hs prospect behind the scenes in case Murray flips regardless of what Murray does. Any coach who doesn't have contingency plans is taking a very big risk and is a dang fool.

Look at what happened at Ohio State last season. Their top two QBs went down with injuries. if Meyer hadn't been ready with Jones after Miller and Barrett were taken out, State wouldn't have been able to beat Bama and Oregon to win the National Championship.

I do hope Sumlin and Spav have at least told Jake Hubenak that they're interested in him and that he should hear from them no later than February 5th.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.