Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Disapointed in Manziel and fans

13,582 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Satellite of Love
Topszn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Funny how many of you are now calling Manziel names due to what he did in Cleveland, for your information, a&m is where they are because of Manziel, if Manziel didn't win the heisman and kill it at a&m, how many people would recognize the brand as much, now I'm not defending Manziel's behavior, it just kills me to see the name calling and throwing under the bus, y'all are doing, Gordon's situation is worse, go to the bears website, you certainly wont see any name calling, instead it's ways he can get his life back, JFF is the reason,Murray and Noil, ricky, and a ton of others are aggies, that I know personally trust me
Jeremiah Johnson
In b4 another comma
NavyAg92
AG
You forgot the period at the end.
CentexAg
AG
How much of what's been aired in the last 4 years is Manziel and how much is the media trying to create and feed off an image they have created I'm not sure but I do know by this time Manziel should know that for whatever reasons everything he does will become front page news. It's time he started accepting his situation no matter who's responsible and quit giving the media things to sesationalize.
p-wonk01
AG
is that you nate?
fredfredunderscorefred
2*/5
zmurda
Let's smoke weedszn!
itsyourboypookie
quote:
Funny how many of you are now calling Manziel names due to what he did in Cleveland, for your information, a&m is where they are because of Manziel, if Manziel didn't win the heisman and kill it at a&m, how many people would recognize the brand as much, now I'm not defending Manziel's behavior, it just kills me to see the name calling and throwing under the bus, y'all are doing, Gordon's situation is worse, go to the bears website, you certainly wont see any name calling, instead it's ways he can get his life back, JFF is the reason,Murray and Noil, ricky, and a ton of others are aggies, that I know personally trust me

What's up Johnny. I ain't mad at cha
FriscoKid
AG
Check the record there rookie. I've always been happy what did on the field and even happier that he is gone and not putting the team on NCAA sanctions.
FTA2015
AG
Just about everyone on here loves Johnny and wants him to succeed at whatever he does. He just keeps making mistake after mistake after mistake. Eventually even the homers like me have to give in and tell him o grow the f$&@ up.
Josh Painter
Everyone know that by NFL standards, you haven't "grown up" until you start beating up women and shooting people.
alamoaggie 64
Saying that Johnny needs to grow up is not exactly calling him names or throwing him under the bus. Everyone on this board wants him to be wildly successful but he is the one who keeps shooting himself in the foot.
Kemo Sabe
Johnny is just going to have to learn the hard way. Some people are prone to do it that way. We see that ia lot in pro athletes these days. One thing he does need to do is get out of Cleveland. That is a QB hellhole. Whereever he does end up I will be a fan of his.
ashley
Cleveland hasn't done anything to Johnny but give him a job,pay him well & give him a chance to play QB. Shouldn't he be like everyone else and make the most of the hand he's dealt.
zephyr88
AG
quote:
Good Morning Johnny, how is the weather in Cleveland?
ed65
Johnny needs to go see "UNBROKEN"!
DM44
This statement by Manziel is what has disappointed me.

"This is a job for me now and I have to take it a lot more seriously than maybe I did at first," (Printed Dec. 23, 2014).

The NFL is a dream for so many players. Every year, how many players do not make it on a team because they simply do not have the talent? But, they should at least know that they gave their best and that's all that can be asked by anyone.

Manziel has talent, but it remains to be seen whether he has enough talent to make it in the NFL. Yes, he is playing a game. But it is a job too. He's playing with and against men who have families to support. Now, he's admitted he did not take his opportunity serious enough this season. It is obvious in how he has played when he had a brief opportunity, the lack of fundamentals.

I wish him the best. However, I think many have lost respect for him and he will now have to earn fan support in Cleveland or elsewhere, if given an opportunity. I can think of a couple of football coaches who would have fired Manziel if he had made that statement at the end of the season.

Al Bula
AG
Vote this crap down
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Late for a procedure and Texags loses its mind !!!!!!!!!!!! Don't post about this unless you have NEVER been late for anything !
Post removed:
by user
wheelsoff
Not Johnny's fault..blame the Browns for drafting him..they should have known what they were getting into..Johnny is the center of the universe, and all must bow down before his greatness..following team rules is for losers, not the center of the universe..he makes his OWN rules, and the ORGANIZATION has to follow them, not vice versa...
SpicewoodAg
AG
quote:
Saying that Johnny needs to grow up is not exactly calling him names or throwing him under the bus. Everyone on this board wants him to be wildly successful but he is the one who keeps shooting himself in the foot.
I agree with this post. The only names I will call him are brat and immature.
Ramp5
AG
quote:

If Johnnys career in Cleveland is as long as your sentence, he will be in the HOF.
R E L
AG
You, are, right, I, am, disappointed, in, myself, too.
KatyAg01
AG
OP's been sippin' on some sizzurp.

But Johnny better get his **** together quick, or he'll be wishing he had a pro career like VY's. If he doesn't grow up, he'll be shown the door; not worth the headache he creates if he can't perform on the field.
Amazing Moves
Too Long; Did not edit.
Represent830
AG
Hey Colleen, welcome to TexAgs. You weren't an English major at TCU were you?
anagdad72
Just wonder how many other players may be late for a procedure or meeting, and you never hear anything about it since it gets handled internally. Yes, he needs to mature and make the most of his opportunity, but just imagine if he had done half the things Winston has.
Swagmanag
quote:
is that you nate?

I keep seeing references to a Nate. Can someone tell me what this means?
Sq 17
They are implying the poster uncle nate & is trying to deflect criticism away from JFF
Do u know who uncle nate is
r u just trolling us
aggiedad7
quote:
Just wonder how many other players may be late for a procedure or meeting, and you never hear anything about it since it gets handled internally.
He wasn't just late. They had to go find him. Didn't even answer his phone. He created the fishbowl he lives in. He relished in it, so now he has to face the scrutiny his life brings. Either that or he's just trying to get out of Cleveland. If that's his plan, he's succeeding pretty well.
Dad
AG
Uncle Nate is JFF's friend that did shady stuff that brought the NCAA down to investigate JFF's autographs.
Burnsey
AG
Who wins? JFF vs DItka for greatest Bear of all times!
aggies1960
Does the OP invite people who have known substance abuse issues to his parties?
Spyderman
AG
Needs to get that degree.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.