Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SIAP: Kenny Hill?

19,635 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by technoviking
drhuggybear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i tried looking but am on my phone so I apologize if this is covered elsewhere and I missed it.

What does Kenny Hill do now? He waited behind JFF, was handed the offense and then ended up benched at the end of the year. Now with Kyler coming in, does he transfer? Use this as a motivational moment?
Picard
AG
He bought his own bar on Northgate.
Bunny Ag
he can still win the job for next year, bruh

Hill's misfortune was partly his own undoing

Kyle Allen has shown little to give Kenny a reason to believe he cannot start week 1 next year
Here4Beer
AG
I personally would love to have Kenny, Kyle, and Kyler all competing for the job next year. Talk about great incentive to go the extra mile and having a solid 1,2,3 QB line up.
TXM Pride
The Kyle, Kenny, and Kyler scenario makes me think back a few years when we had a "3 headed qb race".. Jerrod Johnson, Stephen McGee, and the unknown Ryan Tannehill. McGee was the senior, JJ was everyone's favorite, and Tannehill the unknown..

What I found funny was going thru fall camp that year I asked a buddy of mine that worked as a grad assistant for the team who was the best QB. His response "Tannehill's the most talented, but they'll just give it to McGee". At the time I thought he was crazy, and must not know what he was talking about... It just goes to show that guys that spend every day at practice have much more insight than any of the rest of us.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
I personally would love to have Kenny, Kyle, and Kyler all competing for the job next year.

The KKK would definitely be a force throughout the SEC
DallasAg 94
Kenny Hill could still do baseball.

I'd be surprised if he transfers, but he may find being 2nd or 3rd string on the football team isn't necessarily as bad as taking hits, waiting for baseball season.
usmcbrooks
quote:
quote:
I personally would love to have Kenny, Kyle, and Kyler all competing for the job next year.

Swing and a miss.
BroncoJohnson
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Swing and a miss.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
quote:

The KKK would most certainly strike fear in all those that oppose
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
quote:
If Murray is smart he will go to the MLB. He will redshirt his first year. 5-10 180 with a meal in his belly, dude would get destroyed in the SEC fresh out of hs
Yeah, just like the other young, superstar QB we had that got "killed" in the SEC.

Don't hate just because your sips are stuck with suck-ass QBs and ****ty offense for the next few years.

Just because your buddies on the sip boards circle jerk each others grandeose football IQ and experience, doesn't make us anymore interested in your thoughts or opinions. And take Fsanmig, Wdiss, and others back with you.

(that's my ban return first post catharsis for sip troll)
67walkon
You know.....he gone.
Foxo
AG
Kyler is unlikely to step foot on campus.
AggieBB
AG
quote:

So you think he's going to take all his classes online?
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:
If Murray is smart he will go to the MLB. He will redshirt his first year. 5-10 180 with a meal in his belly, dude would get destroyed in the SEC fresh out of hs

If he wants to get paid for playing sports, then he should go MLB where he won't get killed by a LB in the NFL.
evan_aggie
AG
quote:

Stupid gonna be stupid.
FlyingAg
AG
quote:
quote:

If he wants to get paid for playing sports, then he should go MLB where he won't get killed by a LB in the NFL.
MLB is definitely an option, but you just never know. And as someone once said:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog."

Like this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Flutie

Or this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Cutler_%28American_football%29

Or even this guy (jury's still out):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Manziel
[i][b]Time to bring back the Wrecking Crew![/i][/b]
OhLongJohnson
AG
Or we can have use all three QB's just like the running backs
turboboost
AG
quote:
I personally would love to have Kenny, Kyle, and Kyler all competing for the job next year. Talk about great incentive to go the extra mile and having a solid 1,2,3 QB line up.
So racist! Kenny, Kyle and Kyler! It's a conspiracy i tell you!
ZEEB
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Swing and a miss.

13 POTDs to your 1. That's a grand slam to your hit by pitch
Post removed:
by user
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
quote:

So you think he's going to take all his classes online?

Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Swing and a miss.

GarryowenAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Swing and a miss.

SP FTW
WestlakeAg96
AG
Kenny's going to TCU. Book it.
Buck Nasty
W
AG
kind of the bottomline...Kyle Allen has to play better starting with Monday's Liberty Bowl.

other than the 1st half against Auburn...well, he's just gotta play better
prexysmoon28
AG
The reason kenny got suspended to begin with because he got in trouble for doing coca cola. He needs to calm the partying down first before he can do anything anywhere. He says he's going to stay because he thinks he can beat out Allen next year.

Source: He was talking to a group of my friends and I at a party during finals.
Spyderman
AG
Heard he is already visiting other campuses. SFA, Sam, Lamar etc.
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
Heard he is already visiting other campuses. SFA, Sam, Lamar etc.

Probably recruiting for us.
Dad
AG
If I were Kenny I would stay here through fall camp and not consider a transfer unless I finish 3rd string or worse on the depth chart in late August.

Kyler, while he seems to be a firm commitment, still hasn't signed a letter of intent and still might have lots of money thrown at him by an MLB team. He looks extremely talented but Sumlin still hasn't evaluated him against a defense full of D1 athletes yet.

Kyle Allen has tons of potential but Kenny Hill beat him out on the depth chart once and I think it is possible he could do it again.
Psych
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^^
That's me!
d78230
AG
I don't see Kenny beating out Kyle at this point. It's about leadership and he's got a ways to go before the team will trust him with that again.

He needs to get his life in order first and let football come second.

I don't see him ever playing on Sundays due to his wobbly throws and average arm strength so why not concentrate on getting an education and degree rather than trying to keep the glory days alive a little longer.
sincereag
I think Kenny has a ton of talent and hope he can bounce back. Like all of us had or will at one time or another, he had a setback that he needs to overcome. Would love to see him turn it around at A&M.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.