Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

For anyone who needs a reminder on why we hate the sips

9,636 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Signel
Tyrone_The_Tuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Old Rivalries Forum. -Staff
aggiesed8r
AG
Got bored and unentertained by that hobbit. Stopped before song.
Nino Brown
aggiehawg
AG
Thirty years in Austin. I don't need no stinkin' youtube video to hate sips. Had several of 'em as business partners. One out every three was honest. The rest ranged from outright embezzlement to usurping corporate opportunities to better themselves.

Come to think of it though, the absolute worst business partner I ever had was a techtard. And that is in comparison with the sip who embezzled nearly half a million and threatened to kill me on multiple occasions.
WolfCall
AG
quote:
Come to think of it though, the absolute worst business partner I ever had was a techtard. And that is in comparison with the sip who embezzled nearly half a million and threatened to kill me on multiple occasions.
aggiehawg, you work with a rougher group of men/women than I do.
prexysmoon28
AG
I'm pretty sure hating the sips is encoded in my DNA.
Steeeg 91
AG
If you don't hate the sips, you're not much of an Aggie.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
Business with millions and millions of dollars involved often brings out the worst in people. Real estate deals in the late 80's through late 90's. Bloodbath doesn't quite do it justice.
MallalieuAg
AG
They are scum
Capt. America
AG
quote:
They are scum

Sips, tards and balol Bears can all EAD
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
Meximan
quote:
quote:
quote:
Business with millions and millions of dollars involved often brings out the worst in people. Real estate deals in the late 80's through late 90's. Bloodbath doesn't quite do it justice.
Skinny Dennis
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Uhhmm, no.
powerbiscuit
quote:
And that is in comparison with the sip who embezzled nearly half a million and threatened to kill me on multiple occasions.

Please allow me to translate.

"I'm to big of a pansy to do anything, but my helicopter mom will key your car when I come home from the office crying."
Switzer
Why? Ur SEC SEC SEC NOW! Love the fact that all you losers are so obsessed with texas!
Teslag
AG
Says the guy that just posted that on an A&M message board at midnight on Saturday.
Famous Shoes
AG
tu sucks!
Capt. America
AG
quote:
Why? Ur SEC SEC SEC NOW! Love the fact that all you losers are so obsessed with texas!
So, are you the pot or the kettle?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
WolfofNG
AG
Meh. I don't think I hate them...feels more like apathy to me
Its Texas Aggies, dammit
AG
quote:
Thirty years in Austin. I don't need no stinkin' youtube video to hate sips. Had several of 'em as business partners. One out every three was honest. The rest ranged from outright embezzlement to usurping corporate opportunities to better themselves.

FWIW, the most dishonest and unethical lawyers I've been around were more often than not double Baylor grads.
cevans_40
AG
quote:
quote:

FWIW, the most dishonest and unethical lawyers I've been around were more often than not double Baylor grads.
Redundant much?

I am kidding...sort of
Signel
AG
quote:
Says the guy that just posted that on an A&M message board at midnight on Saturday.
hah greatness.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.