Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dunning, Elam, Keke, Lockhart and Pryor

11,401 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Rowdy15
Nino Brown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These are all big time D recruits and have major offers that have stayed loyal to KDS at this point. How bout we talk about these guys.
1996OlAg
1996OlAg
AG
I like
TexanJeff
AG
Hope they stay committed
Sarge 77
SBISA Victim
TheSwingingGate
shalackin
Maroon Flash
AG
Yes, they committed to Texas A&M, not to a DC.

The screw up we made was not putting out another DT offer as soon as Mack went on his first trip.
agcrock2005
AG
POSITIVITY IS GOOD!
d78230
AG
All studs.

Glad to have them.

Bud foster is going to bring back the wrecking crew with them.
CentexAg
AG
Sounds good, let's talk about them. Hopefully if any of them are waivering they will at least give us the courtesy of waiting to see who the DC is before exploring other options.
JeffHamilton82
Gigem
Goose
weakeagle21
#Future
Mateo84
PikesPeakAg
AG
Gig 'em
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiebrother33
Remeber Alaka??? We got him fro Texas and showed some real upside, it happens and it's upsetting but I would rather not rush into our DC choice and get a guy who can actually improve talent rather waste it.
Nino Brown
quote:
Remeber Alaka??? We got him fro Texas and showed some real upside, it happens and it's upsetting but I would rather not rush into our DC choice and get a guy who can actually improve talent rather waste it.
So did Big Z, Walker and this dude named Myles.
Maroon Flash
AG
Definitely wouldn't trade Alaka for Malik.
aggiebrother33
Agreed, we have some great young talent we just need the right guy. Hopefully the guy is worth the wait...
Pville12thMan
TMF
AG
Agreed! I care about the future ags that want to be here and want to win.
Blaser270
quote:
Sounds good, let's talk about them. Hopefully if any of them are waivering they will at least give us the courtesy of waiting to see who the DC is before exploring other options.
If they were committed when Snyder was here and intended to honor their commitments they should have been thrilled when he was let go. At this point no matter who the DC is it has to be a step up. Agree that they should let the dust settle and give it some time. Plenty time left between now and signing day to evaluate the situation. I tend to think that Mack will regret his spur of the moment decision this morning. If not, that's fine too but important decisions shouldn't be made in haste or when you're mad at the world.
Tylerjo97
AG
quote:
@_Sledgehamma: can't wait to play along side my LB's @AceHilliard46 @OtaroAlaka & @josh_walker20 ! wrecking crew shall return #Gig'em

quote:
@OtaroAlaka: @_Sledgehamma @AceHilliard46 @josh_walker20 same here bro, we gone bring that sh*t back!
CGSC Lobotomy
quote:
There's a difference and there are similarities

At the time, Charlie Strong was an unknown commodity in terms of what he could do with Texas. All the relationships that were built were with Mack Brown's assistants.

The official story is that Malik Jefferson has a trust issue with Sumlin because he did not give him any hints about the DC hire.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Question: who is sledgehamma?
Tylerjo97
AG
quote:
Question: who is sledgehamma?

Claude George
agcrock2005
AG

unmade bed
Jesus man, when I saw this thread title I figured all those guys had tweeted that they were decommitting.
EazyEmac
KW02
AG
The Truth.
JRB78
technoviking
1996OlAg
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.