Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Malik Jefferson

10,347 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SARATOGA
aggie2812-2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love how Dallas morning news talked about the sips recruiting class and mentioning Jefferson as a notable recruit they were going after, but fail to mention him when discussing us recruiting him. Hmmmmmm, must have been a sip writing it.
ag92tx
Probs
giddings_ag_06
AG
Madden
Dallas isn't in the sliver
Maroonblood32
The Dallas Morning News writers are big sip and tcu supporters. This comes to no surprise. It has always been that way.
Here4Beer
AG
That's why I like Houston. Y'all may hate us in Dallas but if there's one major city that Texas A&M owns, it's Houston!
Aggielandma12
AG
Meh, who cares what they think
BoDog
AG
Here4Beer nailed it. I wouldn't live in the greater houston area for all the tea in china, but I do appreciate how pro Aggie it is!
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
That's why I like Houston. Y'all may hate us in Dallas but if there's one major city that Texas A&M owns, it's Houston!

Morning sports radio 790 is an exception, even if they aren't full banner carriers.
Aggielandma12
AG
quote:
Here4Beer nailed it. I wouldn't live in the greater houston area for all the tea in china, but I do appreciate how pro Aggie it is!

Most people that say this have never lived in Houston or spent a long amount of time to form a true opinion. I have lived in both Houston and Dallas, more than 5 years in each city. Both have pros and cons, but really not that much difference between the two.
TexasAggie_97
AG
quote:
You say that like it's a good thing. Owning Houston is like winning the consolation prize. The whole country knows that Dallas is the real prize.
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
quote:
You say that like it's a good thing. Owning Houston is like winning the consolation prize. The whole country knows that Dallas is the real prize.
Brick Tamland
quote:

I don't care enough to hate Houston
Brick Tamland
quote:
quote:

Most people that say this have never lived in Houston or spent a long amount of time to form a true opinion. I have lived in both Houston and Dallas, more than 5 years in each city. Both have pros and cons, but really not that much difference between the two.

I've lived in both for 10 years and like Dallas more. I don't hate Houston, I just like Dallas. Personal preference.
Desert Ag
AG
quote:
Feel the same way about Big d; "Where the west pretends"...
45-70Ag
AG
Houston = lufkin on steroids
permabull
AG
Cardboardboxer
Just be happy the Dallas Morning News sips aren't digging for dirt in recruiting. If we would have had more success lately they would be trying to SMU us.
boboguitar
AG
Ft worth is better than both of those cities.
aggiedent
AG
Did they mention that their best OL decommitted, and crystal balls indicate a certain 4 star WR recruit of theirs out of Florida is about to flip to Auburn?
tamuwx
AG
quote:
quote:

Ehh
TexasAggiesWin
S
Getting recruiting news from the Dallas Morning News is similar to getting political news from the Onion.
19Aggie88
AG
DMN has had butt hurt since the late 80's when we kicked everyone's a$$ for ten years, trust me I had a front row seat slamming the sips.
TAMU77CLAY
AG
If the Dallas Morning News would report our recruiting progress as vigorously as they do Johnny's 1st game results, we subscribers would be much better informed. I have been involved in several e-mail pillow fights with most of the columnist and to the last one they deny any bias whatsoever and become appalled at my suggesting a tu favoritism exist. They contend they are just reporting what their customers want to read about. Kinda like the national media reporting on your current President.
jackie childs
if you're going to use the mad face icon, shouldn't the title of this thread be "dallas morning news"?
TheGreatScott12
AG
quote:
quote:

I have also lived in both and they are fairly similar except Houston has the worst traffic of all time. Makes 635 in Dallas seem not that bad.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have also lived in both and they are fairly similar except Houston has the worst traffic of all time. Makes 635 in Dallas seem not that bad.
Hey but at least we have transgender bathrooms! #focusingontheimportantissues
DCC99
AG
Well, I guess this is a Dallas vs. Houston thread now...
quote:
I grew up in McKinney (preK - HS), and have lived/worked in Houston the past 10 years. Yeah, traffic is bad in Houston, but I can't imagine it being worse than 75, from Dallas to McKinney.

Frankly, growing up I never thought of, or talked with anyone about Houston. The "rivalry" seems pretty one-sided, with more Houston folks having some kind of obsession. But, fwiw, after living here 10 years, I think I'd rather be here than Dallas.
wasabi1787
AG
Houston is a great town if you like to bump into sweaty obese folk in a ghetto
Gator2Wes05
AG
I grew up just north of Houston and that area will always be home. I've spent the last 7 years or so just outside of Dallas. Both cities have their pros and cons, but one thing is for certain. No matter how much they might suck now, The Astros > the rangers now and forever!!!! Go 'Stros!

Also, DMN sucks donkey dong. FTW Star Tellegram is better by far.
SARATOGA
they both have the same CON.

too many people.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.