Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Soooo...

5,417 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by agsam01
Cody1993
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How important are the next couple of days for KDS' career at A&M with the DC hire timing and with big fish(recruits) on the line? 1-10
ag92tx
When does Malik commit and why is he doing it before NSD?
Cody1993
AG
Friday, he enrolles early.
McAg99
AG
quote:

Maybe an agtag-nazi can explain this. I used to have one but it dissappeared few months ago.. have no idea why.Had it since 2003.. was it because of an update on the site? Serious question

Staff, if u read this, I'd appreciate it being put back... thnx

[Email us and we will provide answers and update your account. - Staff]
phatbeast
AG
quote:
quote:

Maybe an agtag-nazi can explain this. I used to have one but it dissappeared few months ago.. have no idea why.Had it since 2003.. was it because of an update on the site? Serious question

Staff, if u read this, I'd appreciate it being put back... thnx
I would think a better way to find out would be to send an email...
McAg99
AG
Ur right, but I'm a busy and lazy man. Point being, my perceived"status" on this board is not a priority. Was just nice to have. If I get it back then I do. If not, oh well.

I'm honestly more interested in why I no longer have it than being interested in restoring it..

OrygunAg
AG
Have you tried the comeback route? I have heard it is the hardest to defend.
McAg99
AG
quote:
Have you tried the comeback route? I have heard it is the hardest to defend.
Tango Mike
quote:
^
No Ag Tag and insulting remark about staff leads me to believe we have a turd in the punchbowl.

Insulting remark? You don't think it's awkward that 45+ year old men text/tweet/call high school athletes daily to "get some recruiting scoop"? It has nothing to do with this site's staff specifically, it applies to all recruiting jobs/companies/stalkers/whatever they call themselves
Ishmael-Ag
AG
Daffynition of oxymoron-"but I'm a busy and lazy man"
permabull
AG
eAGer
AG
quote:
Ur right, but I'm a busy and lazy man. Point being, my perceived"status" on this board is not a priority. Was just nice to have. If I get it back then I do. If not, oh well.

I'm honestly more interested in why I no longer have it than being interested in restoring it..

Were you around for the reaping? Everyone had to verify their accounts again to keep their tags. I don't remember exactly what we had to do, but there was a big deal made of a very simple process. Several folks wore their grey tags proudly for a while, then lost them completely.
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
Nobody else is interested. HTH
AgCPA
AG
I would disagree, I think its very important, if we land Malic and Daylon Mack, they alone with what we have could turn the defense around. Think what losing a few or one players to the NFL after Johnny's first year did to us. It doesn't take too many good players to make a big difference. Coaching matters a great deal, but even a great coach cant make something out of nothing. If we had just been a middle of the road defense johnny's 2nd year we could have been contending.
Hoss
AG
Posting just to see if I still have my Ag tag. And to say that the team and Sumlin's career is bigger than any one player...unless it's another JFF.
Hoss
AG
Yep. I do.
SARATOGA
you realize it is basically the same all year in season and out of season....

then it repeats.

you got to win during the season, and then win in the recruiting pretty much constantly.

it is constant, it never changes. Last years success or failure has no bearing on the goals for this year.

recruit talented players

develop them

win

repeat
95_Aggie
AG
quote:
Ur right, but I'm a busy and lazy man
In the time it took you to post on this thread, you could have e-mailed staff.
McAg99
AG
quote:
quote:
Nobody else is interested. HTH

Unbelievable.
McAg99
AG
quote:
quote:

Were you around for the reaping? Everyone had to verify their accounts again to keep their tags. I don't remember exactly what we had to do, but there was a big deal made of a very simple process. Several folks wore their grey tags proudly for a while, then lost them completely.

Thank you kindly for your response.... guess that's why I don't have it..
Tripacer
Just checking.
Tripacer
Dang it. I liked the gray tag.
Viper16
whatthehey78
AG
quote:
Daffynition of oxymoron-"but I'm a busy and lazy man"

What??? You can't be busy, being lazy? Think I'll have to nap on that for a better, bett...zzz zzzz...
agsam01
AG
still have mine :-)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.