Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Who wants a D-Coordinator with this kind of energy?

3,443 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by marble rye
ShadyAftermath123
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Wish we had a coach like this. I don't care that it's not him but someone in the same mold would do. He's cussing like crazy on live tv there.
Brick Tamland
Being a fired up DC doesn't translate to on field success. HTH
LincolnBorglum79
AG
Can we get a smart defensive coordinator up in the press box and a rah rah assistant screaming on the sideline.
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
Being a fired up DC doesn't translate to on field success. HTH
Well if they aren't fired up, they better be some of the best ****ing schemers around.
Demo_Slug
AG
Naw I want a middle age whit dude with heavy good chains telling the boys "to just do what I told you"
monarch
S
Not sure if I want that middle aged white guy type, but I sure as hell don't want Will Muschump...
ag92tx
quote:
Not sure if I want that middle aged white guy type, but I sure as hell don't want Will Muschump...

Why's that?
Bone6
OP is a dumbass
McAg99
AG
quote:
OP is a dumbass

Why do so many posters on this site post insulting stuff? When I first starting posting here with the likes of "ninja babe" "Panhandle Slim" etc. It was an informative and entertaining place to get info and share info....

The true reason for this board and potential are diminished and lost due to pimple faced geeks patrolling it and being rude...
Flame away

marble rye
AG
ninja babe? Dafuq? Random.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.