Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

So clearly it didn't happen yet

2 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Sean_Jones
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But, I just had a conversation with someone that is very well connected to what is going on with what is going on and it wouldn't be correct to say that things aren't falling into place. The tweet about bud not having contact with any schools is technically correct, but, we all know, as these things go, and with regards to modern media and the microscopic view of every word said, he was saying what he needed to say , as it should have been, but he is still a possible target. Much like the 100 year decision that got us to this point, we need to , with all due respect, be patient, even though you want immediate results, which is understandable,,,,, ,we are in position to make a splash on the national scene and I stand by my original assertion that this move will be innovative and could change the way these positions are filled in the future. We are getting close. I'll update tomorrow.
ag92tx
aggie_2001_2005
You should charge for that.
carl spacklers hat
Let us know how the hangover feels...
Miles711
AG
Pay attention to your English prof.
FriscoKid
AG
quote:

You might have just solved the puzzle.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Go on...
giddings_ag_06
AG
bjraggie10
AG
Space91
AG
We need to have defensive coordinator Shark Tank where the experts in the zoo get to ask him tough questions about defense.
SBISA Victim
AG
But Malik wanted results today.
ag92tx
quote:
But Malik wanted results today.

Lol who reported this?
Tressels Vest
AG
I don't think I've ever read something so long that said absolutely nothing.
bnago
AG
So, is this naming the Academic Building for Perry part of the innovation and splash that gets us national attention??? Because we'll be getting an update on that tomorrow as well...
Slwdsm
quote:
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:

Obviously not a premium subscriber
amercer
No Spin Ag
quote:
quote:

Obviously not a premium subscriber
mid90
AG
quote:
But, I just had a conversation with someone that is very well connected to what is going on with what is going on and it wouldn't be correct to say that things aren't falling into place. The tweet about bud not having contact with any schools is technically correct, but, we all know, as these things go, and with regards to modern media and the microscopic view of every word said, he was saying what he needed to say , as it should have been, but he is still a possible target. Much like the 100 year decision that got us to this point, we need to , with all due respect, be patient, even though you want immediate results, which is understandable,,,,, ,we are in position to make a splash on the national scene and I stand by my original assertion that this move will be innovative and could change the way these positions are filled in the future. We are getting close. I'll update tomorrow.
someone on premium thinks this is real.....and no one has corrected him
unmade bed
Oh IT happened alright, twice actually
94chem
So, it could be either Mike Singletary or Oprah Winfrey? I knew it!
technoviking
AG
quote:
Oh IT happened alright, twice actually

That was innovative to double down on the exlax!
Daniel Plainview
OP, next time use the quote function when your quoting Looch.
Ag Tag
quote:
...we are in position to make a splash on the national scene...
We do that only in our minds.
Deadwood
AG
quote:
Yeah it should be pumped full of stars and pushed to the top like is usually done on Texags to make it seem like all the good posts are on Premium to get more subscriptions.

I find it hard to believe that 40-50 people are starring some of the posts over there.
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
quote:
someone on premium thinks this is real.....and no one has corrected him
you serious?
Catfishfoereal
quote:

is there a Caboose on that train?
SARATOGA
quote:
....that is very well connected to what is going on with what is going on...

I've had 3 cups of coffee and that still made my head hurt.

HBCanine08
AG
OP is so innovative
eAGer
AG
quote:
quote:

You might have just solved the puzzle.
4 man wolfpack for DC?!?!
TexasAggiesWin
S
The ultimate hedge prediction...

If it's a splash hire, the person can claim he knew about the innovative and exciting hire all along and he told us so 3 days before it happened. If it's not a splash hire, well, things just didn't go our way and I wish I could tell you what almost happened, but we were so close.

I like it!
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
quote:

is there a Caboose on that train?

Yeah, I have a follow to what was already written, but you have no idea what you are talking about and don't have a clue how the things work out when they are being discussed. I explained it as clearly as I could because it is still a fluid situation and if you can't understand the clarity of the statement that was vague then that is your problem and not mine. Instead of making assumptions about what you know nothing about knowing, you should just be patient and know that things are moving the way that they move when things are moving. I'll be able to provide more clarity later.
Brewmaster
AG
You win the award for most "Looch-isms" in a run on paragraph
whatthehey78
AG
Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah, blather, blather, yabba, dabba, dodo, so on and so on, etc, etc, etc.

Okay, I get it now...more of the same old sh**. If the "BIG NAME", splash hire is not an old, retread now, he will be by the time it's announced.
Hoss
AG
FriscoKid - You'd make a great politician.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.