Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

To Those On Premium....

14,188 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by evan_aggie
evan_aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
James Wilson, I agree that anyone assuming a non-prem user is poor or can't afford it is asinine.

I am curious though if you had a previous user name or just started following in late October. I don't think you've been on the boards long enough to draw any real conclusion about what the value of premium is vs the free boards. I'll burst your bubble now and tell you that it doesn't solely center around recruits and the coaching staff. These are the hot topics today and this month and next because of NSD and the fact that we've lost/fired coaches.

Maybe spring practice updates are more your speed....i don't know what you fancy.

ProphAC
AG
Good point Evan
TSUAggie
Lots of rich Premium folk in the lolpoor zoo trying to justify paying for a glorified blog.
NewOldAg
AG
Man, I would love to tell y'all how great being a student is right now, but that might be mean. #FreePremium
TSUAggie
quote:
Man, I would love to tell y'all how great being a student is right now, but that might be mean. #FreePremium

Millenials
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
evan_aggie
AG
quote:
Lots of rich Premium folk in the lolpoor zoo trying to justify paying for a glorified blog.

Honestly i'm better off without most of the dumbassery migrating to the premium boards. You post anything on the zoo and get **** flung at the wall and jokes 3 pages in before you get some serious discussion.

I don't care one way or the other what you want to spend your money on. Im just saying people shouldn't pretend like they know what content is provided for a yr if they've only been around for 2 months. You've been around far longer than i have so i imagine you've seen at some point what is provided and made your decision.
agcivengineer
AG
I was a zoo lurker for a long time. A few months back I decided to give premium a try. I personally enjoy it and most of the time I consider the zoo useless. I still periodically come back over just to see what yall are talking about, if it's any different. Most of the time, I turn back around...my wife says it's all a waste of time.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Better more mature discussion and less smartass useless responses. That in itself makes it worth it. It also allows you to track breaking news better and news about to be broken and you get Brice Looch and Hop giving good insight and hunches.
evan_aggie
AG
quote:
I was a zoo lurker for a long time. A few months back I decided to give premium a try. I personally enjoy it and most of the time I consider the zoo useless. I still periodically come back over just to see what yall are talking about, if it's any different. Most of the time, I turn back around...my wife says it's all a waste of time.

Sounds like my story, including the wife!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.