Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kirk Stats for this Season

3,013 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Picadillo
Zombie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WOW

Just looked at his stats for this season....

61 Rec
1187 yds
17 TDs

Now that's impressive.....but wait

159 Rushes
1692 yds
25 TDs

But wait, there's more

49 total tackles
1 sack
1 fumble recovery
2 blocked field goals
4 int
2 Int TDs

And lastly
252 return yards on 5 returns
1 Punt return TD

So to sum it up.....

Thats 3131 total yards and 45 TDs.....THIS SEASON
bjraggie10
AG
Cool. Hopefully our coaching staff can figure out how to use him. 5* talent is great, but sometimes I feel like we don't know how to use the players we have.
STX Ag
AG
Inb4hegone
Matsui
Bunny Ag
****ty competition bro
TexanJeff
AG
Sounds like a TE.
Ag4coal
That's, like, preety good or somesing
Chickenhawk
Bubble screens will help bring those numbers down.
EllisCoAg
AG
tell him to get in line and earn a spot
Worm01
AG
Trey Williams had more than 3,900 RUSHING yards his senior year of HS. Yet, we can't figure out how to get the ball in his hands. I like Kirk, but HS stats don't always translate.
aggiedent
AG
quote:
Trey Williams had more than 3,900 RUSHING yards his senior year of HS. Yet, we can't figure out how to get the ball in his hands. I like Kirk, but HS stats don't always translate.

A few of you remind me of my 90 something year old grandfather who always found something to gripe about. On the day we get the commitment of a 5 star player, you guys still whine and cry. Well..you're well on your way to being grumpy old men. Enjoy life being miserable.
Worm01
AG
quote:
quote:

A few of you remind me of my 90 something year old grandfather who always found something to gripe about. On the day we get the commitment of a 5 star player, you guys still whine and cry. Well..you're well on your way to being grumpy old men. Enjoy life being miserable.
I agree. I'm not normally the naysayer, and I have high hopes for Kirk. I'm not complaining at all about landing the kid, just stating that HS stats can sometime be really gaudy but not tell the whole story. He's a five star because of the "eye test" as much as the stats he put up this season. Johnny put up crazy stats in HS and was a 3 star. Other guys put up VERY meh stats and get labeled as 5 star (see Tyrone Swoopes). Again, I'm pumped about landing Kirk, but HS stats don't get me geeked up.
Picadillo
A Tight End to labor in obscurity for 4 years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.