Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Classic Bo ****ing Pelini

11,342 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by wesag
Post removed:
by user
Blaser270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Never cared for him because of the way he carried himself on the field. However I'd wager that he's telling the absolute truth. The guy he works for is probably just what he said he is. Many here can relate to having worked for people like the one he's describing. They are self serving pieces of crap that care nothing about anyone else but 'What's in it For Them'. They have no spine, their word means nothing. I feel for the new coach and the situation he's coming into. From what I heard from Bo's mouth I'd hire him in a heartbeat.
As others already said, he's a football coach. He's not a politician - which is good.
NorthStar
wesag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Geez..........Dude needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut.

As an old geezer, I doubt that he ever will tho.......
I enjoyed it immensely. Sometimes it is good to have somebody around to tell it like it is. And he is a football coach. What the heck doyou want?

Integrity maybe? The guy is a troubled individual who, in my progressing towards geezerhood opinion, should not be an influence upon impressionable young people.

Get your sarcasm meter checked
Post removed:
by user
Agsncws
AG
Bo is just a dick and a coward. I don't get why some people are so enamored with that. "Telling it like it is " involves telling the right people like your boss and the people in charge. Instead, he trashes those people behind their backs. Unnecessary. Ineffective. Cowardly. Telling it like it is doesn't require one to lose their composure or control of their vocabulary. Dude has issues that he will never get control of. Nothing here to idolize.
MSCAg
AG
Whatever. Pelini is not the only coach to use bad language with his kids and certainly not the only to trash his boss after being fired.
Mike Honcho 99
They need to release the audio. That would be legendary!
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
Audio
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
quote:
Bo is just a dick and a coward. I don't get why some people are so enamored with that. "Telling it like it is " involves telling the right people like your boss and the people in charge. Instead, he trashes those people behind their backs. Unnecessary. Ineffective. Cowardly. Telling it like it is doesn't require one to lose their composure or control of their vocabulary. Dude has issues that he will never get control of. Nothing here to idolize.

Sounds like he was very vocal w the admin about how poor of a job they were doing & that's why they ran him off...

He told his players exactly how he felt & didn't sugar coat it...

It's unfortunate that Nebraska's admin is in such bad shape...

wesag
AG
quote:
You might be finding sarcasm where it doesn't exist - or simply not actually know how to identify sarcasm.

I suspect you don't know many football coaches if you think they're good role models in general.

... Not that there's anything wrong with working at McDonalds
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.