Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Classic Bo ****ing Pelini

11,338 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by wesag
Tamu_mgm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Bo-Pelinis-profanity-laden-rant-The-5-best-quotes-33946598
FriscoKid
AG
Tom Osborne was such a classy guy compared to him. I would bet that a lot of big donors are happy to see him gone.
Aero95
AG
He does make some good points.
CrottyKid
AG
Not that there's anything wrong with working at McDonald's.

Hahahaha
Cannonball!
AG
that guy's a piece of work.
THEamc
AG
Wow.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
POS
Teslag
AG
quote:
Tom Osborne was such a classy guy compared to him. I would bet that a lot of big donors are happy to see him gone.

Osborne recruited a bunch of thugs and let a woman beater slide with a slap on the wrist. He was trash.
mcag83
AG
Bo p
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
Tom Osborne was such a classy guy...

Lawrence Phillips
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
quote:

Osborne recruited a bunch of thugs and let a woman beater slide with a slap on the wrist. He was trash.
People in glass houses... (all programs have discipline problems) Nebraska was hardly "thug U"
bigdad
AG
Good grief there must be microphones in every corner of that locker room.
. . .
SpicewoodAg
AG
quote:
quote:

Many on this board would defend an Aggie thug/woman beater as long as he helped us win a MNC. As soon as the kid is with another team, he becomes scum of the earth.
aggiehawg
AG
Whoa!!! Hope Pelini got his wife out of there safely. Their house is gonna get trashed tonight.
Miles711
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Many on this board would defend an Aggie thug/woman beater as long as he helped us win a MNC. As soon as the kid is with another team, he becomes scum of the earth.

Hands up, don't bench!
Turkey 87
AG
I just assumed that is why the Corn hired Mike Riley, so they could have their new version of Tom O....
Bachelor99
AG
so glad he is going to a POS school and not Texas A&M...
DM44
Pelini should be careful about anymore statements against Nebraska. They are still paying him millions of dollars for the next four years. Their lawyers will be reading that contract to see if he violates it by criticizing the Nebraska AD. That AD probably would like nothing more than having a reason to not pay Pelini.

Tomdoss92
AG
quote:

P.S. from the AD YES IT IS VERY VERY SANDY AND IT ITCHES VERY VERY BADLY!!!!!!
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Pelini should be careful about anymore statements against Nebraska. They are still paying him millions of dollars for the next four years. Their lawyers will be reading that contract to see if he violates it by criticizing the Nebraska AD. That AD probably would like nothing more than having a reason to not pay Pelini.

Yes, that rant could cost Pelini a zero or two on his negotiated settlement.

What a dips***.
Sean98
AG
quote:
quote:

And steroids. Lots and LOTS of steroids.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
It's already determined that the rant won't affect his buy out
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Bo Pelini

Yall can say he's trash bc he swears & shows emotion, but he's speaking facts... He's also a damn fine coach that players respect

He definitely handles some situations poorly, but Bo gonna Bo....

aggiesq
AG
quote:
determined by whom? criteria?

and for the record, if I were Nebraska I wouldn't care about either of those answers, I'd sue the sh&t out of him in local court.

Want a fight big guy? bring it the F on
Bunny Ag
POS
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
determined by whom? criteria?

and for the record, if I were Nebraska I wouldn't care about either of those answers, I'd sue the sh&t out of him in local court.

Want a fight big guy? bring it the F on
^
^
This. He's not going to be making big bucks at Youngstown. Sue and string him out on the payments. Don't know which kind of sovereign immunity the state of Nebraska has, but chances are he wouldn't be able to countersue for much.
wesag
AG
Some great quotes in there and I bet he is correct on many levels.
mid90
AG
quote:
"I'd rather f------ work at McDonald's than work with some of those guys. Not that there is anything bad about working at McDonald's."
So glad we didn't hire that idiot as our DC.
war hymn aggie
AG
Geez..........Dude needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut.

As an old geezer, I doubt that he ever will tho.......
VanZandt92
quote:
Geez..........Dude needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut.

As an old geezer, I doubt that he ever will tho.......
I enjoyed it immensely. Sometimes it is good to have somebody around to tell it like it is. And he is a football coach. What the heck doyou want?
bigtruckguy3500
The McDonald's line is awesome.
Buford T. Justice
AG
quote:
quote:

Bang zoom! Remember the old walk on program? Remember when that got disbanded? Remember when he retired?
aggiehawg
AG
Anybody want to be Jim Tressel, right now?? Bet he gets a few phone calls, emails and texts tonight about his latest hire.
. . .
Audio
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.