Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JaMar Toombs need work... [Staff Warning on OP]

16,808 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by FtBendTxAg
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Facebook Post
quote:
My services are available for you or your parents or grandparents. It's your yard covered with leaves? Want them gone but no time to get it done? Do you want to see the ground of your yard again? Yes, well give me a shout. I'm talking Longview, Kilgore, Gilmer, gladewater, hallsville, Marshall I will travel, my prices are depending on the size of the yard but still hard to beat. I'm usually a one man team but I have help if I need it. Please take advantage of my willingness to do the job you don't want to. All jobs accepted, it's Christmas, gotta get it. Thanks everyone. I hope to hear from a lot of you soon
Thought I would share to help him out.

[This thread has been cleaned up. Keep your negative opinions to yourselves on this thread or you will get banned. There is the warning. -Staff]
Maroon Flash
AG
Not only a good player but a very good man. He has been through a lot with his son's battle with cancer.

I hope there are some people in his area that can contact him to get work done.
impavidus
AG
Thanks for posting. Wish I could help...
SAaggie2011
AG
Good bull trying to help another Ag out by posting. Not in the area either, but wish him and his family a merry Christmas.
MROD92
ag2dabone
I dont do Facebook. Is there any contact info available? I work in Kilgore and live in White Oak.
keysercade
AG
Thumbs up for a man willing to do hard work to provide.
Reginald Cousins
runontexas
AG
Hook him up with a job rich aggies aka old quiet army
Aggie
AG
loved Toombs

he had a tough situation coming out of A&M.
Im sure he was advised by A&M and NFL guys and went against what they were telling him or else he got some really bad advice....either way you don't see to many juniors declare and then not get drafted.
19Aggie88
AG
The foundatiin if my hard-at-work ethic started in the yard thanks to my Dad.
Mr. Tombs: ask around churches, retirement homes, camps, etc. in the area. God bless you and good luck.
Cornerback31
AG
I loved yelling "Toombs" from the stands after a bone crushing run. One of our best players ever. I'm praying for you buddy and your son. Let's get this Aggie legend a job. We are all for one and one for all, right. May the Aggie hype be the reality.
Memphis 7
TOOOOOOOOOMBS.
thats some good work....
DustysLineup
AG
Jesus people....help if you want to. If you don't want to help, then just mind your own business and move along. Stalking a former player on Facebook and ridiculing him based a joking message to one of his freinds? I know pathetic when I see it, and the guy looking for extra work to provide for his family around the holidays is NOT the problem. I wish some of you could see how embarrassing you are.
All Star
quote:
TOOOOOOOOOMBS.
thats some good work....

Damn that's some good work
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
Jesus people....help if you want to. If you don't want to help, then just mind your own business and move along. Stalking a former player on Facebook and ridiculing him based a joking message to one of his freinds? I know pathetic when I see it, and the guy looking for extra work to provide for his family around the holidays is NOT the problem. I wish some of you could see how embarrassing you are.
yep! what is wrong with some of you?
Miles711
AG
A&M needs to hire him to pressure wash Kyle field so the concrete shades match.
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
OrygunAg
AG
I'm up in with orygun too far away probably but I have vineyard work and have contacts with all the growers and winemakers in the region who would defiantly use someone with his work ethic for vineyard management and winery work. Pay can be pretty good. Surely there are some ags who do construction in that area that could use Mr Toombs services for construction site prep/work. It is rare to find a man that will work, get him a job!
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
[This thread has been cleaned up. Keep your negative opinions to yourselves on this thread or you will get banned. There is the warning. -Staff]
Why don't you delete the whole thread then instead of shaping it to read as you want it to? Do you think that I started this thread for the sole reason of demeaning a former player and presenting "negative opinions"? No. I posted it because I thought it was really awesome that he was reaching out to do what most people would think is too crappy of a job in order to provide for his family. If you read the OP, that's what I did.
quote:
Thought I would share to help him out.

I then saw another post where he was saying the "n" word where every one could see it. I don't know him. I'm just a "friend" on facebook because he asked me to be, after his son got sick and I sent him a message of support because I'm a cancer survivor as well and understand what they're going through. I couldn't delete a thread however, so I posted that information as well. I no longer felt that I wanted to share his message because I didn't agree with what he was saying.
CentexAg
AG
Why did my part of this get deleted? All I did was post a correction on the "big back" backfield in the bonfire game saying it was Toombs and Tiki Hardeman, not Toombs and Simpson. I didn't even comment on his facebook page.
1996OlAg
AG
Bump. Good looking work but I live too far away
Memphis 7
looks down

notices this is staff's sandbox.

FtBendTxAg
AG
Good god staff delete this
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.