Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Anyone else see people stealing parts of Kyle field?

6,737 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 12thGauge
soccerag04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw an old lady, a guy that was with her and a young girl all breaking the ends of the bleachers so they could have a piece of Kyle field before it was torn down. Went over and told them to stop and they backed off. It was over in the north end zone. Anyone else see similar things?
Ridge14
I saw the refs steal the game
TxAg76
AG
Are you sure they weren't just some LSU fans being themselves?
aTm2004
AG
I saw some guy in the sideline stealing $700k.
RTB Ag
AG
quote:
I saw the refs steal the game
Deadwood
AG
I took some yellow flags after the game. The guys that had them were wearing stripes and said "cool, we didn't know what those were for anyway".
Fonzie Scheme
AG
So, it isn't OK to help yourself to a small souvenir? After all, that "souvenir" will become garbage in three weeks. And, you can bet your a$$ all the cigars will get their "souvenirs" with the athletic department's compliments and a fresh smooch on their s**** butts. I would've told you to mind your own damn business. I got mine and don't care.
W
AG
the fans in the suites took home the chairs -- they were rolling them down the ramps into the parking lot
Gizzards
AG
quote:
So, it isn't OK to help yourself to a small souvenir? After all, that "souvenir" will become garbage in three weeks. And, you can bet your a$$ all the cigars will get their "souvenirs" with the athletic department's compliments and a fresh smooch on their s**** butts. I would've told you to mind your own damn business. I got mine and don't care.

The north end zone is not being torn down. That is the area being referred to.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Missed that part. My reading comprehension is on par with SEC officials. Yeah, if you were doing that, that's pretty shtty.
TheGreatScott12
AG
quote:
underrated
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
Aggies never lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do.

Unless it's a piece of the stadium to have a cool trophy to show your bros someday when you finally get to build a man cave at your 3/2 Whitestone in Pflugerville.

I hate it when people do this. It's akin to the looters in Ferguson, just stealing because "why not?" Except in this case, the things being stolen could have sold at auction to raise money for the program, but at last you got your piece of bleachers for your own collection.
soccerag04
AG
These were aggies doing it. They were pulling off the ends of the bleachers. I went over and yelled at them to stop because they had forgotten they were in the north end zone, not the west.
Corded
Stealing is stealing
monarch
S
"...the fans in the suites took home the chairs -- they were rolling them down the ramps into the parking lot..."

I saw this last night but it didn't dawn on me what was going on.
soccerag04
AG
Mind you this was just a piece of metal that had no clear indication it was from Kyle field. No name, no seat number, etc. It was classless.
Bunny Ag
so germans...

... see last year
Ridge14
quote:

Loled nice
Ridge14
quote:
I took some yellow flags after the game. The guys that had them were wearing stripes and said "cool, we didn't know what those were for anyway".

Yep, flag was thrown but never mind always no foul on the play
AggieLit
quote:
Aggies never lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do.

Unless it's a piece of the stadium to have a cool trophy to show your bros someday when you finally get to build a man cave at your 3/2 Whitestone in Pflugerville.

I hate it when people do this. It's akin to the looters in Ferguson, just stealing because "why not?" Except in this case, the things being stolen could have sold at auction to raise money for the program, but at last you got your piece of bleachers for your own collection.

If the program needs the money from aluminum bleacher ends they must be hurting more than anyone in Pflugerville. Pretty sure the bleachers last year all got trashed...
Personal Best
AG
quote:
"...the fans in the suites took home the chairs -- they were rolling them down the ramps into the parking lot..."

I saw this last night but it didn't dawn on me what was going on.

Are they nice chairs? Don't they own them anyways if they own the suite?
LuckyAgg01
The folks in the suites were told they could have anything that was in the suite...including the chairs.
JimbloFisher
AG
People were doing that last year too
12thGauge
MSU last year, all you could hear after the game was clanging from people kicking off the ends
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.