Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If you made it to the game

4,370 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SoBeMiami_AGgal
McGibblets
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hell of a job. Its hard to come out and be loud after so many disappointments this season, but it was loud as **** tonight. Have a cold one, or maybe a lot to drown tour sorrows
12thGauge
Gibbs better be gettin ready to take some West Side demolition pics
drivinwest
AG
We scored some cheap Flash tickets and sat way up in the south zone. Bit chilly up there! This was my first game this year. A different atmosphere with music piped in before big plays. Bummed we didn't win but any game at Kyle with my son is a great day.
mrnegative
****ing damn **** **** of a ****ing ****
Ginormus Ag
AG
Thank you. It is about time I get the recognition, I deserve, here on Texags. It wasn't easy, but I planned ahead, made the right choices in life, and said screw you to most of my family today. Thank you.
bigblackag12
AG
McGoestothegame
SUPAGGIE
WGAS. We lost.
TopRowKyleField
Made every game plus one road trip. Crummy season, but we still had fun.
texagg14
AG
I'm an old and I was yelling my sack off as were the others around us during the second half. **** refs and S&S
MidTnAg
AG
Thank you attendees. You were easily heard. You did not slack off and you did not leave.

Thanks!
heddy Lamarr
AG
It's never been hard to come to kyle field and support my school. I've been doing since '85. Don't miss a game. Tonight was fine. New Army was better than they've been but Kyle has been louder with 75,000 people and much more into the game. Everybody wants to ***** and complain about coaches and players when in reality it new army gave one-tenth of the effort of our players and coaches gave kyle field would actually be a home field advantage.
TERRY L
We were there. To sit, one last time, in the seats we've had since the third deck was built. Now they will blow them up.....I had tears.
Billy Liuccis Facial Hair
AG
You looking for a pat on the back? Your either a fan or not. These kids and coaches put in countless hours of hardwork and they deserve a full stadium. Don't sell out yo kids
AgOutsideAustin
AG
#gibletsintheknow
SoBeMiami_AGgal
AG
I flew in for this debacle. Sad to see the seats so empty but I don't blame them. It was cold and a miserable game to watch, but I wanted one last look around the seats we've had for 20 years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.