Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

TexAgs Premium is now FREE FOR STUDENTS.

65,422 Views | 137 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by chunt
Raptor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah. So, I'm a grad student at TWU. Does that count?
Jock 07
AG
quote:
Do you have to be a student at A&M?
BeastmodeAg
AG
Mine has ended
Stewade
Staff
AG
quote:
quote:
Do you have to be a student at A&M?

Yes. We've partnered with the Association, which can only verify current A&M students.
Stewade
Staff
AG
quote:
Mine has ended
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

Not sure that counts anywhere
Post removed:
by user
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Not sure that counts anywhere

Bazinga. Ouch
Redassery
Just curious...would being on TEAB count? Not to be greedy, but if I can get my hands on it I'll take it. It's basically the same as Blinn Team but at Brenham. I received a ID, UIN, and Sports Pass and all that, so...Sorry for being admitted because of the 25 by 25 initiative. Don't know if being coenrolled counts.
Jock 07
AG
I'm a current student and former A&M student with a UIN. That's gotta be worth something, right?
Stewade
Staff
AG
quote:
Just curious...would being on TEAB count? Not to be greedy, but if I can get my hands on it I'll take it. It's basically the same as Blinn Team but at Brenham. I received a ID, UIN, and Sports Pass and all that, so...Sorry for being admitted because of the 25 by 25 initiative. Don't know if being coenrolled counts.
Honestly I'm not 100% sure. If you are able to log into aggienetwork.com, then go to your profile and look for your "Aggie ID" under Biographic Info. Copy that number into the field on the Ag Tag page and it should tell you your status. It needs to be "Current Student" for it to work.

If you aren't able to log into aggienetwork.com, then it definitely won't work.

Hope that helps.
CivilAg_18
AG
So as of now is this an option for current students?
Stewade
Staff
AG
quote:
So as of now is this an option for current students?
Yes, all verified current students are eligible.
texasamaggies12
AG
What about students who took time off from school, is starting their first semester back, but the association is still saying they're a former student even though I'm registered for classes and such?
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
It takes a bit after the start of classes before we can put in the latest, updated enrollment lists. Being registered for classes is not enough; we have to know you actually started attending classes and didn't drop.

Off the top of my head I can't remember the exact number of work days after classes start that we load new lists. But it's after the last day to add/drop classes. So if Fall 2015 is your first semester back, you won't be in our database as a current student until then.

-scot
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
texasamaggies12
AG
quote:
It takes a bit after the start of classes before we can put in the latest, updated enrollment lists. Being registered for classes is not enough; we have to know you actually started attending classes and didn't drop.

Off the top of my head I can't remember the exact number of work days after classes start that we load new lists. But it's after the last day to add/drop classes. So if Fall 2015 is your first semester back, you won't be in our database as a current student until then.

-scot
Thank you!
Stewade
Staff
AG
Thanks, Scot! I talked with the Association a couple months ago, and I believe anyone starting classes this semester will be eligible for their Ag Tags around September 18th.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Stewade
Staff
AG
quote:
quote:
Do all of the free subscriptions end at the same time, or do they end 1 year from the signup date?

Shameless self bump.
If we don't continue it, they will all end at the same time (the end of the football season).
PhiAggie
AG
Updating status for current students doesn't seem to work.
Stewade
Staff
AG
quote:
Updating status for current students doesn't seem to work.
What do you mean? Glad to help if I can.
PhiAggie
AG
Dude...look at you working on a Saturday night. It's no big deal. Just not working for me is all.
Stewade
Staff
AG
quote:
Dude...look at you working on a Saturday night. It's no big deal. Just not working for me is all.
Haha, well let's GET it working. What does it say next to "Ag Tag:" in your settings?
PhiAggie
AG
Says former student. But the fat check I just wrote the university says otherwise.
Stewade
Staff
AG
quote:
Says former student. But the fat check I just wrote the university says otherwise.
So is this your first semester back enrolled, I'm assuming? If so, it SHOULD change soon, as in the next few days. I was told around September 18th, but that was just an estimate. I would click "Refresh Status" on your settings page each day and hopefully it will change this week. Let me know when it does, if you wouldn't mind.
PhiAggie
AG
Thanks for the feedback. I'll let you know if it works.
Stewade
Staff
AG
quote:
Thanks for the feedback. I'll let you know if it works.
Just to clarify, this is your first semester enrolled at A&M, correct?
PhiAggie
AG
quote:
Just to clarify, this is your first semester enrolled at A&M, correct?

I hadn't gathered that criteria from this:

"So starting now, all current students will get TexAgs Premium FREE for a YEAR. You have to have a username and verify through the Association, but that's it."
Stewade
Staff
AG
Sad because it's only for a year...or that you're not a current student?
PhiAggie
AG
Do you have an email?
Stewade
Staff
AG
Yep, stewart [at] texags.com
PhiAggie
chunt
AG
This is awesome

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.