Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

An Ode To Old Army

4,401 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by runontexas
runontexas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Old Army, Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Kyle Field Calls upon Thee!

On this rivalry night your noise will be key

Doth must be drunk and Doth must be loud

On this thanksgiving thou must stand with the 12th man crowd

So Cmon Old Army Wilt thou stand and Yell?

Let's stand with Sumlin, Snyder, and Kenny "Thrill"

And on this night truly GIVE THOSE CAJUN TIGERS HELL!!!!!

Post removed:
by user
ABATTBQ87
AG
some may boast, of prowess bold
of the school they think so grand
but there's a spirit can ne'er be told
it's the Spirit of Aggieland...

We are the Aggies, the Aggies are we
true to each other, as Aggies should be
Sex Panther
AG
Post removed:
by user
Capt. America
Chickenhawk
quote:
Only if new army twits leave the phone in the car
Swagmanag
Here's to the old army, the best army!
BeastmodeAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Only if new army twits leave the phone in the car

Olds mad that we understand technology better then them
aeon-ag
How many times do I have to say this, FORMER STUDENTS HAVE NEVER STOOD AND YELLED LIKE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS! WE ARE NOT GOING TO NOW. STAY ON YOUR EAST SIDE AND PRACTICE YOUR PISSHEAD PRIVILEGES. WE GAVE UP OUR SOPHMORE WAYS WHEN WE GRADUATED.

SO, NEW ARMY, YOU SPOILED ROTTEN PRIVILEGED GENERATION WITH YOUR DADDY'S CREDIT CARD, YOUR NEW CAR, AND YOUR CELL PHONE STUFFED IN YOUR EARS, OR CONSTANTLY PUNCHING BUTTONS. STOP ALL YOUR WEAK B.S. AND QUIT DIVIDING AGGIES NEW OR OLD. NEVER IN MY 66 YEARS IN COLLEGE STATION HAVE I HEARD SUCH CRAP FROM A BUNCH OF CHILD LIKE FOOLS THAT DON'T KNOW JACK S..T!!!!!! QUIT YOUR RAH RAH WAYS OR GO TO t.u. WHERE YOU WOULD FIT IN BETTER THAN HERE!!!!!!

I'm sorry I won't be around for your A@@ to start shriveling up because, yes, one day, if you are lucky, you will be old. I hope to hell a younger generation agravates the P@SS out of you and you think back to this stupid ignorant a@@ post calling out Ol' Army.
heddy Lamarr
AG
New Army believes towels make crowd noise.
heddy Lamarr
AG
New Army yells like Baylor students.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
In my day, when we snot nosed students wanted olds to yell, a couple yell leaders would go to the west stands.

Of course we also didn't need video prompts to tell us to get loud. We got louder when they made PSA's threatening to call penalties on the home team for excessive noise.
And remember, some of the "olds" of the generation that MADE the technology you claim to understand better yelled so loud that QBs refused to start plays. And refs extended the play clock to accommodate them.

If you're in the East stands, you have more to prove than you deserve to demand.
ag92tx
aeon thinks people read his posts. lol
Aggie GIGolo
AG
quote:
In my day, when we snot nosed students wanted olds to yell, a couple yell leaders would go to the west stands.

Of course we also didn't need video prompts to tell us to get loud. We got louder when they made PSA's threatening to call penalties on the home team for excessive noise.
And remember, some of the "olds" of the generation that MADE the technology you claim to understand better yelled so loud that QBs refused to start plays. And refs extended the play clock to accommodate them.

If you're in the East stands, you have more to prove than you deserve to demand.
rsemingson
From a dirty old army perspective, we sure do like the coed mini skirts and boots , along with big hair. Do they actually yell too on the East side? Or do they just take selfies the entire game.
NorCal
Post removed:
by user
runontexas
AG
OLD ARMY WHERE YA AT?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.