Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

tu at Ags turkey day 2009

3,170 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by KilleenAg
rsemingson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now on ESPN. Tannehil just caught a 40 yards pass from Jerrold Johnson.
rsemingson
Sorry, sip network .
DWren
Yeah it's actually on LHN.

Watching this really makes me miss that game.
Playing LSU tomorrow at Kyle and there is little to no excitement.
People are trying to give tickets away.. That was never the case with an A&M- Texas game no matter what the records were
DWren
White facemask
Brick Tamland
That game was awesome. Loved Jerrod going up top to Fuller.
Sublette County
AG
quote:

People are trying to give tickets away.. That was never the case with an A&M- Texas game no matter what the records were

Remember that time in 2005 when 2 sections on the third deck of the student side were filled with Longhorns because students didn't pull enough tickets and former students didn't want those seats either? Or have you blocked that out of your memory because it doesn't fit your revisionist narrative?
Brick Tamland
Picked on McQueen all night. Malcolm Williams had a huge game on him. Miss Terrence Frederick.
Brick Tamland
2005 was an 11am game the day after. Terrible time for a game.
DWren
quote:
quote:

Remember that time in 2005 when 2 sections on the third deck of the student side were filled with Longhorns because students didn't pull enough tickets and former students didn't want those seats either? Or have you blocked that out of your memory because it doesn't fit your revisionist narrative?

I remember that quite well.. But bottom line is those seats were sold.
There were not empty seats. The game was still sold out
Agsncws
AG
Gee I wonder what capacity was in 2005 or 2009. Not all sellouts are equal.
STX Ag
AG
2009, was at my wife's uncles watching the game. Got a bad case of explosive bowels following the thanksgiving feast and had bubble guts and swamp gas the whole game. 15 people in one little living room and I couldn't even let a fart out, not even a squeaker. Asked my wife where the public restroom was, she points to a door directly off the living room, 5' from where the sofa is. That's not gonna work.

Fuller catches that long bomb and I can't even celebrate for fear of a shart.

Finally get back to her grandparents house for the night and immediately had a blowout that would make the dude from Ryan's steakhouse jealous.

Great game but not a good memory for STX.
Post removed:
by user
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
quote:

I remember that quite well.. But bottom line is those seats were sold.
There were not empty seats. The game was still sold out

Is this dbag still trying to pose as an Aggie?
Bunny Ag
Was there, 3rd deck... good times!

That score before they ran the kick back was awesome!
W
AG
JJ was the best QB on the field that day -- he was going up against a top 10...may have even been top 5 defense
anaggieshusband
I enjoyed the 2007 game
Luke The Drifter
AG
When we stop losing games 59-0 and LSU stops getting shut out by Arkansas, this game will be huge.
KilleenAg
AG
quote:
2009, was at my wife's uncles watching the game. Got a bad case of explosive bowels following the thanksgiving feast and had bubble guts and swamp gas the whole game. 15 people in one little living room and I couldn't even let a fart out, not even a squeaker. Asked my wife where the public restroom was, she points to a door directly off the living room, 5' from where the sofa is. That's not gonna work.

Fuller catches that long bomb and I can't even celebrate for fear of a shart.

Finally get back to her grandparents house for the night and immediately had a blowout that would make the dude from Ryan's steakhouse jealous.

Great game but not a good memory for STX.

Sorry bro, not laughing at your expense just at your epic story-telling of it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.