Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LSU had a Squad

6,606 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by CaptnJerry
runontexas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Blue, Beckham, Mettanberger, Hill, Jarvis Landry.

Dang!
aggies101
They all graduated already man
chubbychubb17
quote:
Hence the word "had"
impavidus
AG

quote:

^^^^right over his head
Gordo14
And for some reason, done texagers think LSU will score more than they did last year against us. Act like LSU can score at will. This LSU offense is so much less talented than that one, it's crazy that people on here think we don't have a chance
ag_03_aj
AG
I've seen our defense. Some crappey offenses have scored almost at will on us.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
And for some reason, done texagers think LSU will score more than they did last year against us. Act like LSU can score at will. This LSU offense is so much less talented than that one, it's crazy that people on here think we don't have a chance
Less talented yes. But still much much much much much much much more physical than our pansy defense. Expect Fournette to rush for three hundred
Gordo14
quote:
quote:
Less talented yes. But still much much much much much much much more physical than our pansy defense. Expect Fournette to rush for three hundred

Even if he did. That would be spread out over 12 drives. They don't have an the ability to pass. So unless we have a crazy amount of turnovers we'll be fine. I doubt he gets that much. He's no Jeremy hill.

With Robinson, alaka and Garrett back, we'll be fine. They are easier to stop than Arkansas and Mizzou.

What's lost is that two years ago, when LSU didn't have a passing game (but still better than this year) mark Snyder played 9 in the box and really shut LSU down for the most part. I actually think we hold our own.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Even if he did. That would be spread out over 12 drives. They don't have an the ability to pass. So unless we have a crazy amount of turnovers we'll be fine. I doubt he gets that much. He's no Jeremy hill.

With Robinson, alaka and Garrett back, we'll be fine. They are easier to stop than Arkansas and Mizzou.

What's lost is that two years ago, when LSU didn't have a passing game (but still better than this year) mark Snyder played 9 in the box and really shut LSU down for the most part. I actually think we hold our own.
There's no need to throw the ball when they can pile drive us off the ball even with 9 in the box. Plus LSU's defense has had our number even with Johnny. LSU scores first and has no need to put the ball in the air for the rest of the game.
Old School Wrecking Crew
AG
Fournette is an absolute stud. He will be great. He's very good now.
that poster
Cue the Sherman through Georgia analogies. Or stuff thru a goose's lower intestine.

We gonna get pounded again.
vander54
S
A bunch of unsupportive pansies on this site lately. Yes LSU MAY pound us, but I will never post that ****. Our D is much better with Alaka, Robinson and Garett in. Am I concerned a little, but they won't be able to pass. We will give up 200+ rushing. We will also win 38-28
Citizen Reign
quote:

I guess you didn't watch mizzou run the same running play over and over and over and over and over and over again with the same result every time.
Gordo14
quote:
quote:

I guess you didn't watch mizzou run the same running play over and over and over and over and over and over again with the same result every time.

I did. With 4 of our front seven out hurt. Also, the scheme is much more difficult to stop than LSU's
sprinklerguy12
AG
I will be very surprised if we put up 38.
I'll take that right now and not look back
Capt. America
AG
quote:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
RtxAg17
AG
Everybody needs to realize that in the 3rd quarter we lost Washington, alaka, and walker. On top of that no garret or Robinson. Now we will be w/o walker will be a big loss having mastro out there, but we can hang with them as long as our offense can run the ball effectively
agmrpink
AG
quote:
Everybody needs to realize that in the 3rd quarter we lost Washington, alaka, and walker. On top of that no garret or Robinson. Now we will be w/o walker will be a big loss having mastro out there, but we can hang with them as long as our offense can run the ball effectiLOLOLJKJK

Fify
Ulrich
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mizzou can't run or pass but they gashed our defense.
TJKDone
You know guys the offense/defense matchups don't worry me as much as Sumlin vs. Miles. We play big games well MUCH less consistently than LSU. Not that we won't take it to them, but I'm not sure we match their intensity from the jump.

They are going to run the ball right at us because that is their offensive identity. If we get gashed for 200+ on the ground it will be a long night.

Gig'em
JapanLSUfan
Just to ease your mind a bit, LSU's starting center is out for the season so o-line play is still in question entering this game like it was going into the Arkansas game. On top of that, a starting corner has been suspended indefinitely. LSU is down 2 of its 4 best corners. Expect to see a lot of S Jamal Adams in man coverage vs wide receivers.
SlimM
AG
This looks a lot like the threads from before the Auburn game. Does anyone have any money left that they're going to use to bet the house on LSU?

permabull
AG
spaceman
AG
I've had enough of this crap. You people saying we CAN'T beat LSU, that we have NO chance, are pathetic excuses for Aggies.
Yes, of course I have seen our atrocious defense. I have also seen us win when we weren't supposed to. Yes, Auburn made mistakes that helped us win. Do you suppose that the swamp kitties DON'T make mistakes?
To the folks who point out we were an unforced fumble away from losing to Auburn: If the roles were reversed and the AGS had fumbled the game away, would you have cut them any slack? No, of course you wouldn't. But you're more than willing to treat an ACTUAL victory as a defeat. Why?
Point is, there is lots of data on both sides. Why anyone here who claims to be an Ag should CHOOSE to pick the data that makes us look the worst absolutely mystifies me. Support your dang team. And if you can't find it in your heart to do so, then just shut up. Either one is acceptable.
8T2
quote:
I've had enough of this crap. You people saying we CAN'T beat LSU, that we have NO chance, are pathetic excuses for Aggies.

Surely, you have been around here long enough to know that the zoo is nothing more than a bunch of whiny pansies that quit before the game even starts.

At one time, this annoyed me immensely. Then, I realized how much time I saved walking away from this crap forum and its crappy fans. I love it! I have lots more free time. The people who should probably be worried about this toxic loser mentality are the owners of the forum. I know several people who no longer post here. Can't be good for business.
CaptnJerry
quote:
Yes, of course I have seen our atrocious defense. I have also seen us win when we weren't supposed to. Yes, Auburn made mistakes that helped us win. Do you suppose that the swamp kitties DON'T make mistakes?
To the folks who point out we were an unforced fumble away from losing to Auburn: If the roles were reversed and the AGS had fumbled the game away, would you have cut them any slack? No, of course you wouldn't. But you're more than willing to treat an ACTUAL victory as a defeat. Why?
Point is, there is lots of data on both sides. Why anyone here who claims to be an Ag should CHOOSE to pick the data that makes us look the worst absolutely mystifies me. Support your dang team. And if you can't find it in your heart to do so, then just shut up. Either one is acceptable.
This^

It also amazes me the large number of t-shirt Aggie fans on this board with AG tags... It's just disgraceful.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.