Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LSU (-2 1/2) vs. Texas A&M

10,497 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by DontDoubtElDandy
Luke The Drifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tigers open as about a FG favorite at Kyle. Discuss if you so choose...

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Thudman
Surprised the line is that close.
No Spin Ag
Maybe Vegas is thinking the defense will finally play to their potential if they think Snyder is on his way out?
aggiehawg
AG
My WAG is that Vegas sees LSU has a mess of an offense, while we have a schizo defense that comes and goes.
aggiesq
AG
Pretty sure everyone in Vegas is stoned all of the time

giddings_ag_06
AG
How it opened anything under 10 amazes me.
mrnegative
I'm surprised we aren't favored.
NavyAg92
AG
quote:
This. It isn't even going to be close.
Bankeraggie
AG
quote:
My WAG is that Vegas sees LSU has a mess of an offense, while we have a schizo defense that comes and goes.

I think this is right on
d78230
AG
Seems like an easy bet
hassan10s
AG
quote:
Seems like an easy bet
Said everyone about Auburn. I'm likin our chances
DontDoubtElDandy
quote:
quote:
Seems like an easy bet
Did Mastro start that game?
mrnegative
Tamu will win. It should be about +4 1/2 or so
hassan10s
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Seems like an easy bet
Did Mastro start that game?
Probably not... but you're underestimating the return of the BUTT FUMBLE.
P.C. Principal
quote:
You think this LSU team should be a 10 point favorite?
SAR Ag
how does LSU's "mess of an offense" compare to Mizzou's "mess of an offense (prior to the Aggie game)?"
hassan10s
AG
I do feel like we could stack the line every down and take a chance over the top
giddings_ag_06
AG
quote:
quote:

Yes. Without a doubt. Rarely does it go our way at home against even the bad SEC teams. LSU has had a rather disappointing season and being a prime time game, they can at least end the season on a high note in front of a ton of viewers. Combine that with the fact that they will probably rush for 300+ against us, we will need at least 4 turnovers from them to keep it close.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
how does LSU's "mess of an offense" compare to Mizzou's "mess of an offense (prior to the Aggie game)?"
I don't know, ask the Vegas guys. I said it was a WAG.
P.C. Principal
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes. Without a doubt. Rarely does it go our way at home against even the bad SEC teams. LSU has had a rather disappointing season and being a prime time game, they can at least end the season on a high note in front of a ton of viewers. Combine that with the fact that they will probably rush for 300+ against us, we will need at least 4 turnovers from them to keep it close.
I sense some pretty strong BAS here. 10 points is really pushing it. We're in just as desperate of a position as LSU. Lose to them and we've got ZERO conference wins at home this year. The saving grace is LSU's struggling offense.

We may have sucked at home this year, but LSU also kinda sucks on the road.
crag
AG
On offense, LSU is better running than Mizzou and about the same passing. And LSU has a much better D.

LSU wins by 10 at least.
Space91
AG
An Aggie team that has had time to heal will beat LSU. No doubt in my mind.
powerbiscuit
Hopefully the weather will be better for our offense than it was for the mizzou game.
mrnegative
quote:

Mizzou a offense isn't a mess in the way lsu's is. It's inconsi like old miss
shotcaller1
AG
Their offense is about as inept as our defense. They're only favorites because the game is at Kyle
DontDoubtElDandy
quote:
On offense, LSU is better running than Mizzou and about the same passing. And LSU has a much better D.

LSU wins by 10 at least.
It's not. They're actually worse. Their running game is all they need though.
gopitt
Ags never win an SEC game at Kyle.
Home field disadvantage.
RogerTheShrubber
RogerTheShrubber
I'd hate to be in a foxhole with some of you losers,,, Not a full grown set of testicles on this whole board,,,
giddings_ag_06
AG
quote:
I'd hate to be in a foxhole with some of you losers,,, Not a full grown set of testicles on this whole board,,,

You're the one trying to cuddle in a tight hole with guys...
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

What bad SEC team have we lost to? Home or away?

if you thought the line in on this game would be anywhere close to 10, you have absolutely no clue what you're watching on Saturdays and should quit. That doesn't mean we won't lose this game by 10 or more, it just means theres no way anyone with any knowledge at all would think that's what the line in this game would be.
Gordo14
So many idiots on this thread. This is the LSU that got destroyed by auburn and Arkansas... Not the LSU of last year.

Their offense is about the same as Mizzou, but much easier to defend than mizzous. Even with a bad defense I bet they score somewhere between 21-28... And even with their defense I bet we score in the same range. It's going to be decided at the end of the fourth quarter.

Let me put it this way. LSU could very possibly finish 7th in the sec west if we beat them (arky has to beat Mizzou)... And some on here think they should be 10 point favorites. BAS at it's finest
SlimM
AG
Marking this thread for an Auburn-style postgame bump!
DontDoubtElDandy
quote:
So many idiots on this thread. This is the LSU that got destroyed by auburn and Arkansas... Not the LSU of last year.

Their offense is about the same as Mizzou, but much easier to defend than mizzous. Even with a bad defense I bet they score somewhere between 21-28... And even with their defense I bet we score in the same range. It's going to be decided at the end of the fourth quarter.

Let me put it this way. LSU could very possibly finish 7th in the sec west if we beat them (arky has to beat Mizzou)... And some on here think they should be 10 point favorites. BAS at it's finest
Using that logic, why didn't this team beat Ole Miss since they were destroyed by Arky?
mrnegative
OM didn't have treadwell and had an injured bad bo. We had good bo and treadwell
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.