Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SIAP New CBS Bowl Projection

4 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by GenericAggie
miller0926
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

Music City: Ags vs. Louisville
Texas: LSU vs. West Virginia
Liberty: Arky vs. Texas

If we beat LSU and Louisville beats Kentucky, I would be very welcome to 8-4 A&M vs. 9-3 Louisville... new opponent, new bowl, new city.
aggiehawg
AG
Petrino versus Sumlin.
TSUAggie
Charlie plays two SEC teams?
DM44
I don't know if that is a positive vote...

Music City Bowl is December 30 (Tuesday), at 2:30 pm.
Not exactly a good time for TV ratings.

Texas Bowl is Monday at 8:00 pm.

Ridge14
Ridge14
Mozart Paintings
AG
Nashville
Bankeraggie
AG
Just win.
LJF78
The piggies would absolutely roll the stronghorns.

Swamp kitties would tear W virginity a new one

Either way I'm gonna love watching the last place SEC west team completely destroy a BDF team.
I have said before and will say again.. The BDF does not deserve to play teams from the SEC. They should be playing southland and conference USA teams in bowl games.
We have 7 wins in the SEC, no BDF team could win 7 games in the SEC. And we should be able to handle the swamp kitties on Thursday to get us to 8 wins .
The BDF should not be a power 5, any team worth a crap would win that league easily.
Do teams that win the BDF actually claim the conference championship? How embarrassing.
Our 3rd place SEC West finish is more of an accomplishment and more prestigious than a BDF championship.

Papa john would forfeit by halftime if they had to play the Ags so I'm still hoping we can play a PAC 12 team in California.
San Diego would be awesome and the west coast recruits love the Ag Swag.. They would be all over a Aggie bowl game out in Cali.
We would take over the state
HossAg
AG
quote:

Bunny Ag
quote:

Either way I'm gonna love watching the last place SEC west team completely destroy a BDF team.
I have said before and will say again.. The BDF does not deserve to play teams from the SEC. They should be playing southland and conference USA teams in bowl games.
We have 7 wins in the SEC, no BDF team could win 7 games in the SEC. And we should be able to handle the swamp kitties on Thursday to get us to 8 wins .
The BDF should not be a power 5, any team worth a crap would win that league easily.
Do teams that win the BDF actually claim the conference championship? How embarrassing.
Our 3rd place SEC West finish is more of an accomplishment and more prestigious than a BDF championship.

Papa john would forfeit by halftime if they had to play the Ags so I'm still hoping we can play a PAC 12 team in California.
San Diego would be awesome and the west coast recruits love the Ag Swag.. They would be all over a Aggie bowl game out in Cali.
ur dumb
P.C. Principal
DGAF about bowl projections. Just wanna beat the swamp kittens right meow
LJF78
Ok Bunny Horn

Go back to austin
Mozart Paintings
AG
quote:

Yawn. Your shtick is getting tired dude.
CrottyKid
AG
Petrino would outcoach Sumlin 4 out of 5 times.
crag
AG
quote:

Hilarious!
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Petrino would outcoach Spav 5 out of 5 times.
FIFY. Petrino calls his plays.
TyHolden
AG
nashville - home of willie
fooz
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:
Ok Bunny Horn

Go back to austin

Everyone knows Bunny Sip is a sip troll, but you have OD'd on the kool-aid dude

Step away from the keyboard.
aggiehawg
AG
I'm still nervous about the SEC getting three teams in the New Year's Six. Georgia is on the bubble now. A loss or an ugly win against Georgia Tech and they drop out. Mizzoo will have a hard time advancing high enough even if they beat Arkansas (which they won't.)

If Georgia drops, my guess is that Wisconsin takes their at-large bid. And everyone else in the SEC moves down a bowl slot.
aggie_kharma
quote:

jeez!! You are a ****ing idiot
mrnegative
This list is ****. It assumes ole miss beats miss state
NavyAg92
AG
I thought we'd get someone like South Dakota St. in the Wyoming Bowl.
Potcake
AG
quote:

Willie who?
epag
AG
My guess is that the SEC big wigs would like to see t.u. get rolled and Arkie would be the team to do it right now. Just an assumption.
Mustang1
AG
cbs needs to switch WV & horn
fatalsync
AG
I live in the 'Ville now and have been to some of their games. They are all defense, they have a couple of good running backs but are playing with their 2nd string QB. I think it would actually be a fairly good game, since their weakness is our strength and vice versa.

God help me @ work if that happened and we lost though...
Swammy51
We make bad offenses look great.
bert harbinson
AG
quote:
cbs needs to switch WV & horn

You looking for a hillbilly feud?
TXAG 05
AG
quote:
quote:

Willie who?

I'm curious about this as well.
mgreen
Louisville is the only college stadium I know that has all armchair seats like the nfl. A mile from church hill downs also.
BattleCattle
quote:

Battle Cattle loves trolling as much as the next guy, but believes this to so outlandish as to give away the game. Battle Cattle thinks you are a Sh****bevo mole.
jickyjack1
Strong has done a much better job than I thought he had any chance at; Texas is a decent team. Having (reluctantly) said that, Arkansas would stuff them in a box and sit on it.
coupland boy
AG
quote:
quote:

Battle Cattle loves trolling as much as the next guy, but believes this to so outlandish as to give away the game. Battle Cattle thinks you are a Sh****bevo mole.

Coupland boy agrees with battle cattle.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.