Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is Arkansas.....

13,385 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by permabull
Michael Cera Palin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the best 5-6 (soon to be 6-6) team of all time? They were one or two plays away from beating Bama, Miss St., and us and are currently dismantling Ole Miss
miller0926
AG
They will be 6-5, but I do think they could beat literally anybody in the nation right now
hunterjr81
Yes. They are very good.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
They will be 6-5, but I do think they could beat literally anybody in the nation right now
my bad. But the point still remains that their record does not represent their talent at all
CentexAg
AG
Next year Arkansas will be the next powerhouse in the West and we will replace them as everybody's chew toy.
Nino Brown
Tu vs Arky in Houston bowl
AG
But all they do is run well and play defense.

How can they possibly be any good?
SQXVI
AG
Do they even run any bubble screens?
Bachelor99
AG
How good does our win look now...maybe Bert knows what he is doing
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:

So you're telling me the spread offense 50 point games with no defense isn't the answer?!?!?!
sbag
AG
Did you forget they shut out LSU?
MROD92
They are playing very well and have improved greatly. HOWEVER, before anointing them for 2015 they have a lot of seniors and current recruiting is lacking. Time will tell
Hu11abaloo
AG
Who GAF
crag
AG
we were lucky to beat them
Teslag
AG
Is this one of those threads where everyone mopes around being little B's?
Space91
AG
Arkansas is absolutely the best 6-5 team. They will abuse the stronghorns. Thank goodness we got them early.
crag
AG
Our chuck and duck offense is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! That's why many NFL teams run it!
Aggiefanforever2012
AG
quote:
Next year Arkansas will be the next powerhouse in the West and we will replace them as everybody's chew toy.
We will bring back almost every player, three SR RBs, three 5 star WRS, a better QB than Brandon Allen, and a much more experienced team. We will be better than Arkansas, Ole Miss, MSU, USC, and Auburn next year.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Arkansas is improving, we continue floundering. They control the LOS, we don't
sbag
AG
They beat Ole Miss and LSU by a combined score of 47-0, and they should have beaten Alabama.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
quote:
We will bring back almost every player, three SR RBs, three 5 star WRS, a better QB than Brandon Allen, and a much more experienced team. We will be better than Arkansas, Ole Miss, MSU, USC, and Auburn next year.
I notice you didn't mention a single defensive player......seems like a kinda important thing to leave out
Squadron7
AG
It's Official: Bret Bielema is the latest shiny new coach that Sumlin should be more like; replacing Mullen, Freisz, and Malzahn.

This is how the pearl clutchers on TexAgs roll. I'm calling it.
HarveyBirdman
AG
To be the best 6-6 team of all time they'd have to dethrone the 2011 Ags
Aggiefanforever2012
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I notice you didn't mention a single defensive player......seems like a kinda important thing to leave out
Myles Garrett is the next Clowney. Watts, Obioha, Williams, Burns and Washington will all be looking good next year.
RogerTheShrubber
quote:
Leather Tuscadero5:53p

Is this one of those threads where everyone mopes around being little B's?

You just described every thread on this board,,,,
TexasAggiesWin
S
quote:
It's Official: Bret Bielema is the latest shiny new coach that Sumlin should be more like; replacing Mullen, Freisz, and Malzahn.

This is how the pearl clutchers on TexAgs roll. I'm calling it.
I believe most of the frustration is the fielding of such terrible defense, year in and year out.
TyHolden
AG
quote:

remember when we lost our top de after sumlin's first year. flowers is playing out of his mind right now. probably a first or second round pick. they have 4 seniors on defense. they will suck even worse next year on defense and they are incredibly one dimensional on offense.
we played them with trill. we're MUCH better with kyle. we'll be at least a touchdown fave when we play them next year.
72jag
AG
It's sad how all these teams around us always seem to improve yet we just get worse and can't play consistently. And how much does Arky pay Bielema?
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
It's sad how all these teams around us always seem to improve yet we just get worse and can't play consistently. And how much does Arky pay Bielema?
As I recall, it's in the 3-3.5 mil range.
W
AG
internet rumblings that Arkansas (6-5) could break into the AP top 25 poll tomorrow -- would be the first 5-loss team to be ranked in the poll during the regular season.

and this would also add another "quality" win to Bama's and State's playoff resumes
aeon-ag
quote:
They are quite good, vastly improved, coach has gotten them back into competition.

What has A&M done? No improvement, coach hasn't prepared them, no too competitive.
Sublette County
AG
quote:
we played them with trill. we're MUCH better with kyle. we'll be at least a touchdown fave when we play them next year.

Will you still feel that way if Arkansas whips Missouri's ass next Friday?
Citizen Reign
quote:

Citizen Reign
quote:
quote:

I think you forget that Spav is not real good at his job at this point in his career and the defense will likely be learning a new system. The new DC will again last only three years and then an entire new staff
Citizen Reign
quote:

Well get use to it. A&M likes to fire defensive coordinators every three years and then wonder why none of the D commits work out. Do you really think A&M would have given Bert the time Arky has?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.