Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I wish...

7,294 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by MooseAg13
McAg99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some of u younger Ags could've experienced Kyle field when cotton was floating down from the 3 deck onto the field or when the blitz brothers were roaming the field.. yes I love me some Toombs and J. Lane, but I'm glad I got to see Robert Wilson bust some heads....
rather be fishing
AG
You're old, go to sleep.
aggie2812-2
AG
R Kelly is that you.....
impavidus
McAg99
AG
Rather be casting, I'm not too old to teach you a thing or two
.. as for the R.Kelly fan, I prally wouldn't piss on you...
TowerAg90
AG
I did. Picked my own cotton too, down at the Brazos bottoms. Good memories, McAg99.
McAg99
AG
Brazos bottom, wow, I assume you probably know bout millican falls too..my big bro, class of 90, showed me how to get there
Wade_3
AG
McAg99
AG
64' Impala
BeefAg_00~
OP, most of the people posting here like to breathe in wieners though the butt hole. I agree with you though. Your argument merits weight.
McAg99
AG
I've been on this site everyday for 12 years and I agree with ur assessment of the quality of most posters. Main reason why I read and never post
shano0603
AG
Sorry I was born late
hassan10s
AG
Definitely sound like great times at Kyle. Though I think we've had great moments at Kyle too just.... Probably not as many recently...
Bernie13
I remember lifting next to Robert Wilson. I could not even bench press one of his thighs. He was the Webster definition of the true full back. I bet many of D-backs soiled their britches when he broke free in the secondary. I would have given the ol Devante jumpair tackle if he was running at me.
OkinTexas
quote:
You're old, go to sleep.

If youre lucky, and you'll be old one day as well.
MooseAg13
AG
Got drunk as **** last night and passed out early. Now I'm up at 6 on a goddam Saturday.
OkinTexas
quote:
Got drunk as **** last night and passed out early. Now I'm up at 6 on a goddam Saturday.

I hate hangovers. least you have some football to watch on a lazy Saturday. Best to ya.
Bernie13
Moose, Best thing to do is make a red beer and keep going. Many years of experience talk'n here.
OkinTexas
Off topic, but the best cure for a hangover over the counter for me is 4 ibuprofen PM. Serious.
MooseAg13
AG
Yeah I'm about to make a crown and coke. Might have to hang out with the gf today and watch games so I'll need to be blackout. Thanks for the support guys.
OkinTexas
quote:
Moose, Best thing to do is make a red beer and keep going. Many years of experience talk'n here.

This too!
Bernie13
I'd join ya but am wqrking 5am to 5pm today and tomorrow. Have a few for me and enjoy!!!!
MooseAg13
AG
quote:
Off topic, but the best cure for a hangover over the counter for me is 4 ibuprofen PM. Serious.

While I very much appreciate this, I'm not sure I'm looking to necessarily get sober today. I mean, it is Saturday, there's a bunch of football, Ags won our bball game yesterday. Why not chug a couple morning cruisers?
MooseAg13
AG
That's a tough schedule Bernie. This past summer I worked 6 am to 6 pm on the rig and vice versa, every day. **** gets old but you gotta get that paper.
Bernie13
Be politcally correct and drink some moose head.
OkinTexas
quote:
quote:

While I very much appreciate this, I'm not sure I'm looking to necessarily get sober today. I mean, it is Saturday, there's a bunch of football, Ags won our bball game yesterday. Why not chug a couple morning cruisers?

You sir, get a blue star. I approve this message.
MooseAg13
AG
I've always wanted to try moose head actually. Good stuff?
Bernie13
It definatly screws with my drinking schedule. But I will make up for it. No worries!!!!
MooseAg13
AG
I'll be sure to enjoy a few for you and I'll keep you updated in this post as the day goes on. You'll know how well I'm doing based on how I spell.
Bernie13
We played in a World tournament in Prince Edward Island and Moosehead sponcered it. The beer tent had nothing but it and Labatt's Blue. We were lucky to find the field.
Bernie13
I won't know by that. Can't spell sober.
OkinTexas
quote:
I'll be sure to enjoy a few for you and I'll keep you updated in this post as the day goes on. You'll know how well I'm doing based on how I spell.

I won't be drinking today, so i will live vicariously through you.
MooseAg13
AG
Still trying to justify pouring a drink this early. Should I just start with a beer?
Bernie13
Pour away. It's Lsu week. They are drinking, why not us?
Bernie13
Up here in the Ozarks's, people drink Shine for breakfast all the time.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.