Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Evans

8,943 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ZEEB
Born Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A man among boys.

http://regressing.deadspin.com/mike-evans-is-too-big-too-fast-and-too-physical-for-d-1660258432
Tamu_mgm
AG
Evans this past Sunday became the first rookie since Randy Moss to have over 100 yards +1TD in three straight games.
Rusty Shakleford
AG
quote:
Evans this past Sunday became the first rookie since Randy Moss to have over 100 yards +1TD in three straight games.

However, what makes this even more impressive is randy moss played on one of the best offenses in NFL history on the 98 Bucs.

Mike Evans has no support on the 14 Bucs., incredibly impressive, Mike.
Tamu_mgm
AG
^^Exactly. He is doing incredibly well especially considering his circumstances / QB(s).
Btron
AG
Ag4coal
I wish I didn't drop him from my fantasy team after the injury
maxag42
Man I miss that guy. One of the biggest recruiting surprises in A&M history. Funny thing is A&M was his biggest offer. Truly a man among boys.
MallalieuAg
AG
Sherman could recruit.
Katz05
quote:
quote:

However, what makes this even more impressive is randy moss played on one of the best offenses in NFL history on the 98 Bucs.

moss played for the vikings
Rusty Shakleford
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

moss played for the vikings

Yes he did. I got ahead of myself and forgot to proofread. Excuse that faux pas.

cc10106
He's also likely the best WR in arguably the deepest WR class ever. So many good ones were drafted last spring.
bwmammoth
AG
Maybe TB will trade for Johnny during offseason.
SoftwareAg
MassAggie97
AG
quote:

I did this too, but I picked him up when he came back. He has pulled my irons out of the fire 3 weeks straight now.
Bird Poo
AG
I dropped him then picked him back up as well. Dudes been killing it and is the reason I'll make our ff playoffs.
usmcbrooks
I kept him. The combo of Aaron Rodgers and Evans over the past 3 weeks has moved me into first in my league.
Space91
AG
Our best QB ever teamed with our best WR ever. Boys we were living the good life. Imagine - BOTH could be still playing on this team.
PLUM LOCO
AG
Did you read this RSJ ?
Bottlehead90
AG
And Sherman redshirted him
Genius
d78230
AG
Evans had 1st rounder written all over him. Matchup nightmare.

He's rsj with speed and aggression and hands.
InnocentBystander99
AG
Hard to believe that he did not start playing football until he was senior in high school.
NorthshoreAg
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
And Sherman redshirted him
Genius
He probably needed it. He only started playing football junior or senior year of high school and even then he was stuck on an option offense team. He had a huge amount to learn when he showed up on campus.

Also, he got a shout-out in Bill Simmons' most recent column:

Link

quote:
here's our Sneaky-Good Watch for Week 12: Chris Borland, the Julius Peppers rejuvenation, the Niners D with Aldon Smith back, the Clowney-Watt combo, any football player named Jonas, Aaron Rodgers at home (last nine games: 26 TDs, 0 picks), the Justin Forsett era, all Oakland night games in bad weather, Brian Hoyer's fantasy stock with Josh Gordon back, Mike Evans's potential as the Next Freak Receiver...
rather be fishing
AG
quote:
So dumb.
ZEEB
AG
quote:
I kept him. The combo of Aaron Rodgers and Evans over the past 3 weeks has moved me into first in my league.

Ditto
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.