Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kyle Allen hype video - these scouts will get you ready for tmw

3,667 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Wildcat
ShadyAftermath123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://goo.gl/fb/MTVZog

Go to link and watch video to see. It's like a 3 minute video by college football scouts and it's all about Kyle.
wilhunting
usmcbrooks
Well, I am convinced.
FriendlyAg
Why do we need to be convinced of anything?
Jimtim1216
S
He will be a good one. Will have some ups downs.
Escobars army
"Kyle Allen is Aaron Rodgers" uh I'll take this. I think the speed of the college game was hard for him to adjust to, but as soon as that happens which hopefully these last four games will do, he has a chance to be a legitimate NFL top pick and all time great aggie. I don't think anyone will ever top JFF for college production, but Kyle could be the best A&M quarterback ever as it relates to being able to play at the nexf level.
Crazytom11
I haven't seen that much of his tape, but it seems like he might have a problem with staring down recievers.
jim 78
AG
I watched his High School highlights last year and they weren't as impressive as Kyler Murrays. Dang sure nothing like JFF
OrygunAg
AG
Why cant we let these guys develop and prove themselves before anointing them anything? My concern is we are all expecting another jff when reality is it takes time. Not sure about hill or what happened there.
AgBeliever
AG
Lol. Kyle Allen was damn good in the Army All Star game. You people are nuts.

He may have a problem with staring down receivers, but that is a common mistake and one that can be corrected.

And yes, he is not a dual threat QB, but neither is Kenny.
ShadyAftermath123
He won like every Rivals 7 on 7 camp he went to against the best recruits in the nation. He doesn't stare down receivers anymore than anyone else.
ShadyAftermath123
Get hyped people. Future national champion and Heisman winner, Kyle Allen. That video is it.
WolfofNG
AG
Easy to forget just how hyped Kyle was. Seems like forever ago.
Hopefully the line will give him enough time to shine when we get back into conference play
Bottlehead90
GoodAg Paulie
AG
Expect some bad moments the next couple weeks before we see Aaron Rogers show up. Sure hope Texags cuts the Fresh some growing space before tearing him down for every mistake he makes. I'm excited to see what he can do but expecting some hiccups along he way
Wildcat
AG
I can't see sheet
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.