Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

No Way F$U a top 4 team

4,205 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by annie88
Papa Joe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
they are lucky to barely beat #25 louisville!!!!
AggielandPoultry
AG
Way to **** the bed Louisville....
turboboost
AG
somehow this luck will unfortunately spew over into the final game of the year! They are lucky as ****!
JeffHamilton82
Bama would roll FSU. Louisville is the equivalent of A&M.
AggieBB
AG
There are at least 5 SEC teams that would skull fook FSU. Yet those turds will get an easy ride to the playoff.
aggiehawg
AG
Look at their schedule. And they are defending champions...and they have CRAB LEGS!!
Harry Stamper
quote:
There are at least 5 SEC teams that would skull fook FSU. Yet those turds will get an easy ride to the playoff.

Many people thought this last year as well....Then they somehow beat the SEC Champ for the Title!
Texam90
AG
quote:
Many people thought this last year as well....Then they somehow beat the SEC Champ for the Title!

I think last years team had a better defense which is the key difference.
Harry Stamper
quote:
quote:

I think last years team had a better defense which is the key difference.

I agree last years FSU team looked better. And this years team would likely have to beat two SEC teams to win it all. There won't be a repeat!
NyAggie
AG
Last years team was way better. They blasted almost every team they played.

This years team is nowhere near as good as last years, they just have the benefit of playing in a really weak league

jim 78
AG
Notre Dame really beat them. Notre Dame was screwed by the refs!
4ZORRO
AG
Still a top 4 team.
gigumaggie
AG
quote:

Louisville would roll us bruh
JeffHamilton82
quote:
quote:

Louisville would roll us bruh

Obviously you must be watching house shows on Saturday. Louisville lost to Virginia.
Texam90
AG
quote:
Notre Dame really beat them. Notre Dame was screwed by the refs!

There is a first time for everything. Normally the refs screw other teams on ND's behalf.
lotoarmy
AG
quote:
Auburn was very very lucky on several occasions to be able to back into the SEC Champ spot. Probably 2-3 SEC teams would have been a better match up against the Rapists.
Sq 17
of course one of those teams that was better than Auburn

lost to the land thieves
Harry Stamper
quote:
quote:
Auburn was very very lucky on several occasions to be able to back into the SEC Champ spot. Probably 2-3 SEC teams would have been a better match up against the Rapists.

You don't "back into" a SEC Championship. You have to earn it by losing less than other teams in your division, and then beating the other division winner on a neutral field. Auburn earned it.
Zombie
I can't stand Florida State but the facts are there. They have won 21 games straight. Regardless of how they won, they've won. Call it luck, bad refs, whatever. But fact is, they find a way to win every game. Until they lose, they deserve to be in the top 4
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:
This. Georgia had them dead to rights until that miracle play where two DB's somehow tipped the Hail Mary pass into the hands of the defender they had beaten for the game winning touchdown... Auburn was a decent team, but literally everything went their way last year until the last 30 seconds of the NCG. They were more of a statistical anomaly than a good football team.
sarcazm04
I think it will be great for FSU to play a SEC team. That way the SEC can prove without a shadow of a doubt that 1) the SEC is the toughest conference and 2) FSU is overrated. If the SEC never got a chance to play FSU, then it would all be hearsay.
TexasAggie_97
AG
WTH? FSU has the reigning Heisman trophy winner, they are undefeated, they have not lost a game in 2 years, and are the current MNC champions. Until they get beaten they are a top 4 team.
gomerschlep
AG
Tamu_mgm
AG
Don't worry, FSU will get exposed in the playoff.
annie88
AG
quote:
This year's Bama? Not so fast. They'll get 1-2 more losses this year.

And how quickly we forget that FSU beat Auburn last year...
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:
quote:

What does last year have to do with this year?
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

What does last year have to do with this year?
That's my point. Bama, although they shellacked us, isn't that strong this year, so I don't believe they'd beat FSU as handily as the poster said.

My other comment was based on other comments above saying how much better the SEC is than ACC, which it is, but didn't matter last year, so hence, my point. not saying last year has anything to so with this year other than that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.