Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

So Loiusville's D; older than us? Coached up?

6,030 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tamu_mgm
Madden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
580 yards so far
cevans_40
AG
Trolls are back under their rocks
STX Ag
AG
Yep, they're coached up aight.
DallasAg 94
42 points - 580 Yards against a very overrated FSU team.

12 days to prepare.

Coming off the tremendous powerhouse NC State (4-4).

Yeah... give me some of that...

#NoThanks
STX Ag
AG
quote:
Enlightening response. But can you give me any reason why this is even debatable at all?

You're such a dumb *****.
FriendlyAg
We want petrino, we want petrino! Oh wait....
Texam90
AG
This thread proves timing is everything.
Vile Weed
Wait, you guys think we would beat FSU? Are you effing kidding me? Because Louisvile didn't beat the #2 team in the nation, that means that Sumlin is now a better coach than Petrino? Awesome logic.
4ZORRO
AG
Would love to have Grantham as DC. Attack, Attack, ect.
jim 78
AG
quote:
How in the hell do these second tier schools do more with less on the defensive side of the ball? I doubt they've recruited better. I doubt it's because they are smarter. I'm gonna go with COACHING.
Because they have real DC's not an idiot like Snyder
Beached Whale
Petrino>Sumlin, no debate
Texam90
AG
quote:
Petrino>Sumlin, no debate

Petrinio is a bigger idiot, no debate. How does one man crap on himself enough to leave the NFL and get tossed from the SEC in the manner he did?
cevans_40
AG
quote:
Wait, you guys think we would beat FSU? Are you effing kidding me? Because Louisvile didn't beat the #2 team in the nation, that means that Sumlin is now a better coach than Petrino? Awesome logic.
For the love of God, stop saying "we." You are absolutely the worst form of humanity and I speak for the majority on here when I say, with all due respect, GTFO.
Ag4coal
quote:
quote:
For the love of God, stop saying "we." You are absolutely the worst form of humanity and I speak for the majority on here when I say, with all due respect, GTFO.
chase128
AG
Louisville's D still gave up quite a few big plays and they allowed 42 points at home.
Catfishfoereal
LMAO at idiots who say so and so >>> so and so..... "No Debate"! Like that is the end all and no one can disagree. Only dumb arses who come to tex ags would proclaim they would want Bobby Petrino roaming the sidelines ay Kyle Field.

You want him to bring his Motorcycle too? That guy has more baggage than UPS can carry in a year and idiots on here are singing his praises because Jamies Winston had a bad reaction to the crab legs at Joe's and threw two picks in the first half.....

STFU idiots & wait for it...................................................No Debate!

AGS-R-TUFF
AG
Decent D but like TCU, they are playing in a weak conference. And that said, both had a ton of points jammed on them recently.
SlimM
AG
These are the kinds of thread backfires that I normally only get to enjoy when the Ags are playing.
Catfishfoereal
FSU had 3 scores of 40 yards or longer and 2 scores of 30 years or longer they put on that great Granthum 1 million dollar defense..... Yep, solid D right there boys! lol
TXAGBQ76
AG
If you guys are happy with what you saw from the grantham coached defense (which by the way Georgia ran off), then give Snyder a raise to $1 and let's end the conversation. Our defensive can and does act like L'ville- we give up hundreds of yards and dozens of long plays, let open receivers all over the field to catch TDs, etc. for some reason I thought we would have higher standars than that.

Swagmanag
I think Petrino is good but too early to pass judgement. Louisville was outmanned and still almost won. Good for them. I'm not sure how that relates to us.

-Swagman
jeffk
AG
This thread is awesome.
94chem
quote:
These are the kinds of thread backfires that I normally only get to enjoy when the Ags are playing.

Slim, you'd think so, but apparently there are some posters here who still think that Louisville played great defense last night. I'll give them this - they fought really hard for a team with 9 players on the field.
Texags is garbage
Louisville AD > Hyman. 'Not even debatable'
TheCougarHunter
AG
quote:
Um...Louisville D not playing BAMA. hth

Yeah bama has such a high powered offense
TexasAggiesWin
S
Boobs > No Boobs... No debate
BamaTex1
quote:
There's not a person on this planet, outside of this forum of course, that wouldn't trade Sumlin for Petrino.

You trade for him, he still leaves you after 2 years. Bolted UofL the first time for the NFL, bolted there for Arky, got into trouble there, then bolted WKU for UofL again.

He is a great coach, and if he never had the the baggae, he would be considered a top 5 or 10 coach, but he does have baggage and he also has no loyalty. Sumlin stayed when he could have bolted, Petrinoin the same situation would be gone.
mitchdpm
AG
quote:
quote:
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
You wouldn't trade Petrino for Sumlin straight up right now?

Nope

Wow.
You better make that x5 because he's not the only one...
mitchdpm
AG
Hey Cougar, just for fun, go google "NCAA offense rankings" and get back to me on your thoughts about BAMA's offense. Thanks dummy.
up-n-aTm
AG
Lol- Vile sip got chewed up in another thread. Troll on, bruh!
Tamu_mgm
AG
Charlie Strong's players after being in the program for multiple years.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.