Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

D Mack needs to chill out!!!!!!!

11,294 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AgsLv44
txag64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
D Mack will notice the girls will be better at TCU, but the football will not
if he really wants to play with the best he needs to go to A&M and the sec if not go to the big 12 and dream about what might have been any comments if he comes to us how his attitudes will effect the locer room???
dirkjones
AG
Yes, and this is going to make him want to come any quicker?
Aggielandma12
AG
quote:

Does it not make you come quicker?
dirkjones
AG
TCU girls maybe
KW02
AG
15 minutes before TT v. TCU. If that is where someone wants to play then go for it.
dirkjones
AG
Hell no, no way he going anywhere.
Teslag
AG
He's not going to TCU.
Eric Forman
AG
Folks getting offended about an 18 year old's school choice is 1 part hilarious, 1 part sad
txag64
how much spotlight will he enjoy at A&M?
does anyone know how he is accepted n his hs lockerroom? will he b a leader we need or just someone that craves attention to himself & be a disruptive force for the tram??
Rule#2
AG
Punctuation, good grief. Makes my head hurt.
STX Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Does it not make you come quicker?
Hu11abaloo
AG
WTF are we talking about? What did he do or what happened?
txag64
Heck, at 18 as fish i had been going steady for three years with the prom queen & head cheerleader, two months she dumped me so all of u are right, who knows what is really going on n the mind of a 18 year old hs kid?
gopitt
Not sure the purpose of the picture but the game was sold out.
As most of their games are.
47,000 seats which fits their small, private school enrollment pretty well.
Patterson is one of the top 5 coaches in the country.
Goose
AG
quote:

Those are all nice things...really, they are. And I'm sure the TCU folks appreciate you saying them. But none of it negates the fact that they play in the Big XII, not the SEC.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:

So,
people buy tickets and don't show up.
They usually don't show up.
Stadium 68% smaller than TAMU, and that's good.
Top 5 coach gets his team in the top 10 end of year rankings 3 out of the last 10 years. Not terrible, although last time it happened was 4 years ago. So, not trending up.

Noted.
Meximan
Ti's raeyll mgaazin hte petshd ahtt the tsate of modenr grramma has kusn to; nidede, some pepleo wuodl wive hte Po's ospt sa eprefclty ilebgle. I'm ont ruse ohw, tbu it smsee ot kmae sesen to dmoren kids. Hte scayr part is htat, if eht Po's renasume is to eb ntaek for sti aemning, he hsuold have grown pu in an era hewn proerp plsleign nad grammar aemtn omshtenig, so hte wols dna etsyad adeth fo teh Higelsn eglangau sah ylnalif gbenu to teak hold. T&P, Xfoodr Genilsh.
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
Ti's raeyll mgaazin hte petshd ahtt the tsate of modenr grramma has kusn to; nidede, some pepleo wuodl wive hte Po's ospt sa eprefclty ilebgle. I'm ont ruse ohw, tbu it smsee ot kmae sesen to dmoren kids. Hte scayr part is htat, if eht Po's renasume is to eb ntaek for sti aemning, he hsuold have grown pu in an era hewn proerp plsleign nad grammar aemtn omshtenig, so hte wols dna etsyad adeth fo teh Higelsn eglangau sah ylnalif gbenu to teak hold. T&P, Xfoodr Genilsh.

AGS-R-TUFF
AG
Daylon"The Mack" Truck. Smart kid, fantastic player. Can't wait to see him Wreckin' S**t as an Aggie superstar.
gopitt
Patterson does it with a bunch of two and three stars. Takes solid offensive players and makes them consistent, solid defensive players. Sumlin may want to take a closer look at offensive talent to fill some of the sieves on D.
A&M is becoming loaded with 4 and 5 star guys the last couple of years with more coming in. Time to make them earn their "stars."
The 59-0 deal was an embarrassing disaster. "bam is not THAT much better than A&M.
Madden
I think you need to chill out
dirkjones
AG
Nothing happened, said he was very impressed with his TCU visit and lots of people take that as he is going purple
BamaTex1
quote:
quote:

So,
people buy tickets and don't show up.
They usually don't show up.
Stadium 68% smaller than TAMU, and that's good.
Top 5 coach gets his team in the top 10 end of year rankings 3 out of the last 10 years. Not terrible, although last time it happened was 4 years ago. So, not trending up.

Noted.

Not the best argument there... TCU 2 of last 5 in final 10 of BCS polls and in current top 10 for playoff, and A&M only 1 of last 5, and not in current. Didn't uses last 10 years since neither were in top 0 of BCS polls although TCU had an 11th finish one of those years.

However, no way TCU gets 5* Mack Truck to go play for that D.
gopitt
I agree 'bama. Comparing A&M to what Patterson has done is laughable. Small, private schools seating 47,000 with a bunch of two and three stars regularly outperforms A&M.
And I'm an A&M season ticket holder but have a lot of respect for what he has done for that program.
marble rye
AG
Maybe he just is a classy kid and says good things about a school that invited him to their game and see him as quite talented.

FL_Ag1998
AG
Just FYI, this Bama guy is actually a sip troll, but you go ahead and agree with him. You've always been one step away from a troll yourself, gopitt.
kentky
I love sips coming on here trying to piss our recruits off pretending they are Aggies.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
I agree 'bama. Comparing A&M to what Patterson has done is laughable. Small, private schools seating 47,000 with a bunch of two and three stars regularly outperforms A&M.
And I'm an A&M season ticket holder but have a lot of respect for what he has done for that program.

Don't forget---little to no media coverage of their games, until later in the season if they pull off an upset.

GameDay made the decision to go to Morgantown for their game with TCU before the selection committee announced. That won't happen with much regularity. Eh, maybe TCU will get the odd North Dakota State position for GameDay, but not much else.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
Not the best argument there...

I can appreciate your point. But, the finishing ranking comment isn't a comparison to A&M comment. It's about the "Paterson is a Top 5 coach" comment. Not saying he's bad. Just put down the crack pipe about Top 5, especially since missing the Final Top 25 (granted I'm using ESPN rankings.) the last two years.

And current ranking is not this year's Final Ranking. There's more football left for a team to fall out of the Top 25 or play into it.

Recruiting is part of college coaching.

On an Aggie note: Not losing a game 59-0 is also important. It's up to Sumlin to make sure that remains the exception that never happens again.
Maroon Flash
AG
Staff needs to take out the trash as in deleting this thread originated by a fan of unknown Big 12 persuasion, with the objective of pissing off an A&M recruit.

Any recruit that wants to play against the best on a regular basis will commit to an SEC team.

amejiajr
Tcu will probably have bigger firework budget next year...
jim 78
AG
I don't care what tcu's record is they are small time
AgsLv44
AG
Please Don't Go! We love you Mack Truck! "Go where they love ya!"
theJonatron
AG
WTF are you talking about? I went to maybe 4-5 TCU parties and countless at my time at A&M.

TCU girls don't even come close
SpicewoodAg
AG
quote:
D Mack will notice the girls will be better at TCU, but the football will not
if he really wants to play with the best he needs to go to A&M and the sec if not go to the big 12 and dream about what might have been any comments if he comes to us how his attitudes will effect the locer room???

Did you learn about punctuation in the 5th grade?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.