Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** OFFICIAL STARTING QB WATCH THREAD *****

19,722 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by zephyr88
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's Thursday... let the countdown begin...
STX Ag
BeastmodeAg
AG
Waiting aswell, only thing to look forward to today other than thursday night football..
gigumaggie
AG
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Spoiler Alert: Kenny Hill.
BBallAggie06
AG
Owen Kellogg
No Spin Ag
quote:
Spoiler Alert: Kenny Hill.

Damnit man, you just had to ruin the obvious for the rest of us!!
Aggielandma12
AG
zephyr88
AG
aggiespiritDAD
I have queued up BB King's "The Trill is Gone"
gigumaggie
AG
fishinaggiegirl
AG
mrnegative
When is the announcement supposed to be made?
gigumaggie
AG
gigumaggie
AG
Hu11abaloo
AG
SPOILER ALERT

MCQUEEN
FriscoKid
AG
All you guys saying it is going to be hill have lost your collective minds. It will be Allen. And if the coaches stick with hill I will start to question their ability to lead this team. You don't make such a public announcement that you lost confidence in your starter and then say it's the best we have. If I am wrong them you can serve up all the crow you want and I will take it.
Aggielandma12
AG
quote:
All you guys saying it is going to be hill have lost your collective minds. It will be Allen. And if the coaches stick with hill I will start to question their ability to lead this team. You don't make such a public announcement that you lost confidence in your starter and then say it's the best we have. If I am wrong them you can serve up all the crow you want and I will take it.

Bookmarked
BBallAggie06
AG
gigumaggie
AG
I believe the best QB will start...with that said If it is Kenny then KA (granted he's still young) is not the QB I thought he was.
07ag
AG
FriscoKid
AG
...and I don't know if Allen will do a better job at this point. I have always said that. But, hill has clearly shown that he can't lead the team where it needs to go. Bookmark it. I welcome it.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:

I think your link is broken. I've been staring at it for the past 20 minutes and nothing has happened.
07ag
AG
zephyr88
AG
either QB will win this weekend.

if they don't, then we have an even bigger issue.
zephyr88
AG
quote:
quote:

I think your link is broken. I've been staring at it for the past 20 minutes and nothing has happened.
just give it 20 more minutes
Aggielandma12
AG
quote:
...and I don't know if Allen will do a better job at this point. I have always said that. But, hill has clearly shown that he can't lead the team where it needs to go. Bookmark it. I welcome it.

I completely agree, I'm just not so sure the the coaching staff sees it like this.
cevans_40
AG
Do we know any timeframe?
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:

11:59 pm
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
quote:

11:59 pm

Don't quote me on this, but I'd wager it will be sometime before 11:59 pm.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
Wouldn't surprise me if Sumlin says something like, "We'll start one but expect to see both guys."
MagnumLoad
They said they would announce a starting quarterback today. They did not say they would inform anyone on the outside. It could very well be just inside the team.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
quote:

Unless you're challenging all of your players during the bye week, or trying to satisfy fans who do nothing but ***** on an internet fan forum.
hurst03
AG
quote:
All you guys saying it is going to be hill have lost your collective minds. It will be Allen. And if the coaches stick with hill I will start to question their ability to lead this team.
You don't make such a public announcement that you lost confidence in your starter and then say it's the best we have. If I am wrong them you can serve up all the crow you want and I will take it.

Agreed!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.