Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Saturday attendance

7,022 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ag Tag
Michael Cera Palin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So when I pulled tickets for the Rice game I woke up at 4:45 and was first in line at Kyle by 5:15. I was given tickets 30 rows up the third deck in the South endzone. The East side had already filled up by Thursday morning.

Today I woke up at 7:30 and pulled my tickets at 8. I got 8th row of the third deck on the 50 yard line. Now maybe there just happened to be 3 open spots there or Kyle is going to be EMPTY.
Capt. America
AG
Yep, it's new army's fault that Students don't show up and that Olds leave early. Dammit new army...

[/sarcasm]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
locogringo
AG
I recall running into similar situations when I was a student. Seemed like the best tickets I pulled was when I accidentally got there late. I'm not sure how they go through the selection process but I know it is not what they tell you it is.
Bunny Ag
Closest tickets i ever got were row 7 2nd deck
SECTAMU#1
11:00 a.m. game the day after Halloween and the start of hunting season.
Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
and getting blown out 0-59 in the last game.

it's ok though, more room for me.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:

Not saying I'm surprised. Just though I'd let the zoo know
Brakeman
Id like to make a public announcement at the ULM game this weekend. "To all the A-Holes that left the Bama game early two weeks ago.......stay the F home" "Have a nice Day"
TexasAggiesWin
S
quote:
Id like to make a public announcement at the ULM game this weekend. "To all the A-Holes that left the Bama game early two weeks ago.......stay the F home" "Have a nice Day"

Why curse at the Alabama fans for wanting to get a jump on traffic while up by 40 in their home stadium?
hassan10s
AG
Well now the way they do it is they fill up the 50 yard line sections first then they go out to either side as the day goes on. The row you get is absolutely random. I got the best seats of my life for Lamar and I got my tickets at 2:30 pm.
Tango Mike
quote:

I'd ask, "You know that game was played in Alabama, right?", but it's pretty clear from your multiple other rants that you aren't interested in facts anyway.
JonLobb
I only ever pulled tickets in a dorm block. Best way to see the game IMO.
THEamc
AG
quote:
Well now the way they do it is they fill up the 50 yard line sections first then they go out to either side as the day goes on. The row you get is absolutely random. I got the best seats of my life for Lamar and I got my tickets at 2:30 pm.
This. Its seems pretty much random by section filled.
ag92tx
Would rather go hunting than pull tickets to watch Snyder and look at ugly uniforms.
BayAg14
I'm going since its the last win we will have this season.
monarch
S
ag92tx needs to go home.
ag92tx
quote:
ag92tx needs to go home.

That's where I'm going after class
monarch
S
I'll be in my Chicago office most of Saturday or I would be there; however, I was able to sell my seats to someone else, so my spot will be occupied by another Ag.
diet c
AG
90,000 at the most. Announced attendance will be higher due to ticket sales. However, at lest 10-15k will not attend for many, many reasons. There will be empty sections, spottily filled sections, and generally lower noise and excitement. I will be there.
Gordo14
The row you pull is completely random. The deck isn't. The section is random between best 4 sections available. So the fact you pulled a better row is more luck than anything
RebelAg10
AG
Join the corps. Good tix every game.
Frisco - Ag
AG
Worthless new army
pnsagdad
quote:
quote:
ag92tx needs to go home.

Hows the traffic at blinn?
Short Round
Work at the ticket office. Great seats every game.
67walkon
Just went up. Kyle Kyle!!
Poeag
AG
The lazier I got, the better seats I got.
ag92tx
quote:
quote:
quote:
ag92tx needs to go home.

Posted my ring on the tailgate thread ya dumb shiit
Rock1982
AG
rather be fishing
AG
quote:
Closest tickets i ever got were row 7 2nd deck
Should have been there during the Fran era. I could show up around 8 or 9 on pull morning and just about always be able to get 2nd deck under the over hang or 4-5 rows behind corps block.
Ob1-Wan
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
ag92tx needs to go home.

canadiaggie
AG
Word is going around that lots of sports passes were up for sale this weekend. 11 AM combined with 3 game losing streak...

Either way, I'm going to be in the stands. Going with my student org, so 3rd deck, but it's Aggie football. Sure as hell not missing out on a single second.
Metr Ag
quote:
Word is going around that lots of sports passes were up for sale this weekend. 11 AM combined with 3 game losing streak...

Either way, I'm going to be in the stands. Going with my student org, so 3rd deck, but it's Aggie football. Sure as hell not missing out on a single second.

You sir (or ma'am) are very wise. Win or lose, soak up every minute! You'll miss these days later on.
firethewagonup
I'll be there +1! Thanks to Gameday For Heroes!
Gigem Aggies
Swagmanag
Maybe I can enjoy the game rather than listening to new army telling me to stand.
Bose Ikard
quote:
That's absurd.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.