Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LSU's defense

6,064 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by InnerCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
There was a dildo lie Vile Weed 30 years ago when those young upstart coaches who would never wing big we're moving away from the wishbone...

W.T. F.
Ben Diamond
quote:
I thought young defenses were supposed to suck. Hmmm.....
STX Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
There was a dildo lie Vile Weed 30 years ago when those young upstart coaches who would never wing big we're moving away from the wishbone...

W.T. F.

x2
Ben Diamond
quote:
it doesn't hurt you dumb **** it's just that your idea, that you can't win in the SEC unless you line up in the I-formation on at least 70% of your snaps, is just ****ing stupid.

Running out of the I helps. Get back to me when Leach ball gets it done.
Vile Weed
Quote:
quote:
Quote:There was a dildo lie Vile Weed 30 years ago when those young upstart coaches who would never wing big we're moving away from the wishbone...

W.T. F.

Yeah, I was going to respond, but I have no idea what he said.
bnago
AG
Just imagine how good LSU's young defense would be if they were allowed to tackle EVERY day in practice!
Ben Diamond
quote:
Just imagine how good LSU's young defense would be if they were allowed to tackle EVERY day in practice!
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Sumlin needs to learn that offense needs to run the ball or have the threat of the run and play some F'ING semblance of defense...

He has next season to learn how to win in a big boy real football league without #2.
SAR Ag
I have it on good authority that none of the lsu players drink liquor or use weed. NONE.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:
it doesn't hurt you dumb **** it's just that your idea, that you can't win in the SEC unless you line up in the I-formation on at least 70% of your snaps, is just ****ing stupid.

Running out of the I helps. Get back to me when Leach ball gets it done.

How times did Auburn run out of the I? Or Florida State? Smashmouth football is dying. The rules are opening the game up more and more. And just in case you haven't noticed, high school teams in Texas are running spread offenses even into the 2A levels. You can't even recruit for that type of offense in this state anymore.
Achoo
AG
Yeah.. We are a ****tty team... We will make them look like all Americans
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
quote:

I understand that you don't have any idea what you're talking about when it comes to football, but guys like Saban and Miles have actually won things in the past. And Sumlin has a swagcopter and dj's at practice, so...
Miles' "offense" (if you want to call it that) scored 3 freaking points in the first 3 and a half quarters and then, at the very end, drove the field and scored its first TD with 5 minutes left in the game. At home! He won because 1) his defense played great all night and 2) Bad Wallace finally made an appearance. And yes, regarding #1, I'm all for firing Snyder and throwing epic $$ at Chavis.

To watch that game and conclude "this is what a good offense looks like!" after they put up 10 freaking points at home... just unbelievably stupid. Like "you simply have to be a troll because nobody can be this stupid" stupid.
phatbeast
AG
Claiborne and Golden would probably still be playing for LSU.
aeon-ag
LSU isn't TRILLING!
aeon-ag
quote:
. And Sumlin has a swagcopter and dj's at practice, so...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!!!! A damned DJ at practice, hell, this isn't practice this is effin party. Sumlin has no control over himself, how the hell does he expect to have any control over his coaches, much less his players. Folks, throw in the towel, this is a wash, no one can right this ship. This is a dismantled, dissorganized group from the top down. A DJ at practice! I can't believe what I'm reading here, however, it makes absolute sense from what we are seeing on game day. This ranks right up there with Sherman's water balloon fights at practice. We pay this clown $5 million to have a party during practice, HOLY S...!!!!! Do they practice or do they boogaloo for a couple of hours a day, do they bring their girlfriends?! Maybe they have a fashion runway so they can priss down they runway and show off the latest fashion in uniforms. I was seething, now I'm beyond that! NO wonder people tell aggie jokes!
SWAG! It more like having the runny S...s!
InnerCityAg
quote:

Boner with the POTD.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.