Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

A&M/ESPN College Game Day W-L Record

3,357 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by The Chicken Ranch
GinMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Texas A&M (0-4)
[table]Probably not anything we have to worry about this year.

• November 4: #18 Oklahoma at #21 Texas A&M[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locations_of_College_GameDay_(football)#cite_note-5][5][/url]
  • November 47:00 PM#18 Oklahoma#21Kyle Field College Station, TX ABC L 17-16 attendance 85,697[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Texas_A%26M_Aggies_football_team#cite_note-aggieathletics.com-1][1][/url]
  • November 11: #1 Oklahoma at #23 Texas A&M
  • November 1112:00 PM#1 Oklahoma#23Kyle Field College Station, TX ABC L 31-35 attendance 87,188

[/table]
BamaTex1
That's just home college game day, or have there been any away college gam eday games?
Capt. America
AG
quote:
That's just home college game day, or have there been any away college gam eday games?

I can't think of any...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
Ervin Burrell
AG
quote:

I think our only road appearance was a Colorado game in 96ish?
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
quote:

I think our only road appearance was a Colorado game in 96ish?
Lost to #7 CO in 1995.
SARATOGA
I was at that 2000 game. We had that game ICED, and the wrecking crew had things in hand......then Mark Farris threw 2, 4th quarter interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown.

WILDMAN95
AG
quote:
I was at that 2000 game. We had that game ICED, and the wrecking crew had things in hand......then Mark Farris threw 2, 4th quarter interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown.

And on that pick-6 they had an obvious block in the back on the would-be tackler that wasn't called.
Quarterback

Al Bula
AG
Wasn't it well known we have never won a game when featured on Gameday? Not news.
CGSC Lobotomy
Don't forget the 1995 Colorado game in Boulder.
miller0926
AG
I've been to the last 3 Gamedays and the two SEC Nation appearances (South Carolina and MSU)
Aggie
AG
Yep 1995 at Colorado.
#9 ranked Colorado beat #3 Ags 29-21... With a backup quarterback.

Roman Empire
AG
Pretty sad we've only had five to lose. Probably been a couple of hundred Game Days -- that's ~400 chances, so we make it about 1% of the time. We may need the whole 100 year plan to catch back up with the pack.
realag14
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
Looks like we were the lower-ranked team in each of these. Hmm.
blackgoldag11
AG
quote:

Remember it clearly, first season of season tix for my parents, what could have been
Aggie
AG
quote:
Looks like we were the lower-ranked team in each of these. Hmm.

Except for '95
SirGIGalot
AG
Was at the '95 cu game. We played in a weak SWC with few big games. This is our chance on the big stage on national Tv. National Championship was on the schools' mind....hell they even moved the 1939 numbers on Kyle to make room for 1995 before the season.

RC craps the bed in a big game as usual. We fumble the opening kickoff on about our own 20. First play for Cu was a reverse that went for a td and we are behind 7-0 immediately. I don't remember it even being as close the final score. BLAH
The Chicken Ranch
AG
And then we lost the next game to Texas Tech. Yup, ol' RC sure could win those big games.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.