Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

DeShawn Washington Tweet

15,296 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Jarrin' Jay
Charlie02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • DeShawn Washington @OMG_Waterfront 13h13 hours ago
    Bye week = fall camp 2.0
    Details
  • Vile Weed
    I have no idea what this means.
    Flashdiaz
    AG
    my guess is Jackson has a hold of them
    AgEng06
    AG
    I believe he's saying they are getting their asses kicked in drills and conditioning this week... at least I hope that's what he means.
    mrnegative
    So the coaching staff is doing what everyone here wanted them to do, make life hard and have an open competition
    Flashdiaz
    AG
    and technically, last week was a bye week as well since no one showed up at Alabama.
    Bunny Ag
    He gone
    BeveledAg
    Ridge14
    quote:
    and technically, last week was a bye week as well since no one showed up at Alabama.
    Yep
    Space91
    AG
    Yup, looks like they are doing conditioning.

I hope they come out with some fight in them and destroy the remaining opponents.
    CrottyKid
    AG
    I have a student who is a former Alabama football player. He was on the team when we beat them in Tuscaloosa. He said that the Aggies just quit. It looked like they got tired of getting hit, he said.
    water turkey
    I hope they are doing more than conditioning, like practicing TACKLING and BLOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nonregdrummer09
    AG
    I've seen a couple of different players tweeting about practice being brutal.
    Aggielandma12
    AG
    quote:
    I have a student who is a former Alabama football player. He was on the team when we beat them in Tuscaloosa. He said that the Aggies just quit. It looked like they got tired of getting hit, he said.

Sounds like you have a bright student on your hands.
    hillcountryag86
    AG
    quote:
    I believe he's saying they are getting their asses kicked in drills and conditioning this week... at least I hope that's what he means.
    This
    Fsanmig
    quote:
    I hope they are doing more than conditioning, like practicing TACKLING and BLOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's important is what the DJ is playing during workouts.
    Texas_Aggie_12
    AG
    quote:

Rhodes scholar no doubt
    SQXVI
    AG
    Can't wait until black death gets all of our linemen down to 4% body fat! We're going to have the best "men of the sec" swimsuit calendar in the conference!!! We won't be able to block anyone, and will get absolutely steamrolled by a swarthy 350 pound illiterate alabama nose tackle with a BMI of 40, but we'll be in fantastic cardiovascular shape!
    CrottyKid
    AG
    quote:
    quote:

Rhodes scholar no doubt
    He's actually a bright student. Not all football players are dumb jocks. He was referencing this year's beat down. I know that we all saw it and thought they quit, but it would seem rare that someone with the perspective of a high D1 player would agree that an entire team quit during a game.
    Aggie Joe 93
    AG
    Hope to see the efforts translate into a real change on the field.

Also hope the play callers are putting as much effort into calling plays that work.
    zmurda
    This should have been happening during all the cupcake weeks following USCe. If they weren't getting challenged by opponents on the field, they should have been challenged in practice to keep them SEC ready. This clearly didn't happen. Step yo game up coaches.
    THEamc
    AG
    Good. The team deserves it.
    AgBeliever
    AG
    Some players certainly do.
    Halibut
    AG
    quote:
    This should have been happening during all the cupcake weeks following USCe. If they weren't getting challenged by opponents on the field, they should have been challenged in practice to keep them SEC ready. This clearly didn't happen. Step yo game up coaches.

While there's some amount of "hind site is 20-20" in this statement, I'd say that I generally agree. Team looked unprepared from a physicality standpoint once SEC play started up again. Hopefully coach takes it as a learning experience and changes his approach going forward.
    d78230
    AG
    If the team is tired of getting hit, they need to find a new sport.
    aTm2004
    AG
    quote:
    If the team is tired of getting hit, they need to find a new sport.

No crap! What do they think this is? The NFL?
    TopRowKyleField
    quote:
    Bye week = fall camp 2.0

Maybe it means new skeleton unis for Halloween??
    coupland boy
    AG
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

Rhodes scholar no doubt
    He's actually a bright student. Not all football players are dumb jocks. He was referencing this year's beat down. I know that we all saw it and thought they quit, but it would seem rare that someone with the perspective of a high D1 player would agree that an entire team quit during a game.

Unless it was obvious to all.

Apologies......I pretty much stopped watching right before half so I really can't say. Kudos to your student though for stating the obvious based on reliable posters as well as the idiots.
    N00B
    Meximan
    quote:
    quote:
    Bye week = fall camp 2.0

It would be an accurate descriptor for the product on the field: anemic and lifeless.
    Deputy Travis Junior
    quote:
    I have no idea what this means.
    Hopefully it means they put Adrian Peterson in charge of player discipline
    bigtruckguy3500
    Awesome!
    AgNFla
    AG
    I guess Junction City is not close enough so they resorted to fall camp 2.0
    MSCAg
    AG
    quote:
    quote:
    Bye week = fall camp 2.0

SeattleAgJr
    They gone!
    Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.