Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Crybaby *****es

9,388 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by mrnegative
BeveledAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seriously tired of this crap. The sky isn't falling. Get a dog
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Please alert me when we hit your version of rock bottom
DustysLineup
AG
We have a bunch of menopausal women around here.

I have no doubt some of them are sending Hyman letters with the old "if you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you."
ag92tx
"You know Bama is a good team"
Vile Weed
It was falling after Miss St and Ole Miss. It has officially fallen after Bama.
Capt. America
AG
Seriously not a problem. I'd rather play Clemson anyway. Death Valley FTW.
BeveledAg
quote:
Bro we lost to Arkansas State my sophomore year. My freshman year we were blown out by a crappy Miami team. And I had it good compared to some of the older guys I knew who went to school throughout the Fran years.

You have no idea young man.
ag_derp
AG
Agree with beveled
SQXVI
AG
quote:
quote:
Bro we lost to Arkansas State my sophomore year. My freshman year we were blown out by a crappy Miami team. And I had it good compared to some of the older guys I knew who went to school throughout the Fran years.

I hope you get molested by a sweaty toothed madman
BeveledAg
We still have recruiting momentum.

We have talent on our team. Sumdog is going to right the ship.
BeveledAg
quote:
quote:
quote:

I hope you get molested by a sweaty toothed madman
huh?
Aggie
AG
When will the " get a dog " line finally die?

Chit it's been 3 years people.
It's dumb - quit saying it
BeveledAg
But to see *****es *****ing about the swagcopter... like seriously STFU
BeveledAg
quote:
When will the " get a dog " line finally die?

Chit it's been 3 years people.
It's dumb - quit saying it
1. I am jealous of your username
2. Get a dog
technoviking
AG
I'm with beveled on this one.
BeveledAg
quote:
Plus you are from West Plano, so there is really nothing in your life that you can complain about.
ag92tx
And Fire Snyder
BeveledAg
quote:
We have a bunch of menopausal women around here.

I have no doubt some of them are sending Hyman letters with the old "if you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you."
TexAg75
AG
Nobody is pleased with our three losses, the way that we lost, or with the fact that our play generally seems headed in the wrong direction. However, we lost to three top ten teams and we were never a legitimate top ten team.

Nobody expected us to be top 10 before the season and many overreacted when we had a convincing win or USC whom we now know to be a very average squad. We are pretty much where most of us thought we would be at this point. The only real surprise is that the MS schools have proved to be better than most thought.

We beat ULM and Mizzou, loose to Auburn and LSU is a tossup. 8-4 or 7-5, pretty much what was anticipated.

The sky is not falling!
mrnegative
Thread hijack.

My JV team won after I got a game clinching int. I now have 3 ints and a fumble recovery td. My team is 2-5-1
BeveledAg
quote:
Thread hijack.

My JV team won after I got a game clinching int. I now have 3 ints and a fumble recovery td. My team is 2-5-1
Cool. You and 12th Gauge can go talk about that on the football other board
Aggie
AG
75 post.
Dumbest logic ever.
Well we should not expect more because this is where we should be ? You kidding?
Yeah what if Auburn had that loser mentality last year?
mrnegative
quote:
quote:
Thread hijack.

I just might, just thought you were looking for some positive thoughts
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
quote:

Well considering my first memory of watching an aggie game was the 77-0 loss to OU I think I can say I've seen plenty of terrible years. I watched Arkansas State, the Fran years, and I am lucky enough to be here now. The ags last won a conference title when I was 2 years old so I've lived the worst championship drought the school has faced. My definition of success for this team is going 11-2 and finishing 3rd in the division.
BeveledAg
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well considering my first memory of watching an aggie game was the 77-0 loss to OU I think I can say I've seen plenty of terrible years. I watched Arkansas State, the Fran years, and I am lucky enough to be here now. The ags last won a conference title when I was 2 years old so I've lived the worst championship drought the school has faced. My definition of success for this team is going 11-2 and finishing 3rd in the division.
Boo hoo hoo. I'll take this season over my freshman and sophomore years. My first year out of school was torture as well, couldn't hold a lead to save our lives. We hit a speedbump not a road block. In Sumlin we trust dammit
mrnegative
Murray will be in his third year when I get there. Should be a hellavu freshman year for me
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boo hoo hoo. I'll take this season over my freshman and sophomore years. My first year out of school was torture as well, couldn't hold a lead to save our lives. We hit a speedbump not a road block. In Sumlin we trust dammit

I guess I just feel the freakout is justified because the last three weeks we've officially had everything the BDF predicted for us happen. Now had these blowouts happened the first year in conference I would have accepted it and considered it to be growing pains but we've regressed each year and we're currently sitting in the spot we were supposed to start at.
ag_derp
AG
Beveled is a smart Man. The rest of yall are idiots
BeveledAg
quote:
I guess I just feel the freakout is justified because the last three weeks we've officially had everything the BDF predicted for us happen. Now had these blowouts happened the first year in conference I would have accepted it and considered it to be growing pains but we've regressed each year and we're currently sitting in the spot we were supposed to start at.

**** the haters. We are on the right path. We have the right coach. We are getting the right players. Sumlin is going to reign in the discipline issues and we will be back ready to compete for a championship next year. I know next year is always the mantra on TexAgs, but we are trending up not down
mrnegative
quote:
quote:

**** the haters. We are on the right path. We have the right coach. We are getting the right players. Sumlin is going to reign in the discipline issues and we will be back ready to compete for a championship next year. I know next year is always the mantra on TexAgs, but we are trending up not down
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
quote:
I still agree that Sumlin is the man but I also feel it's necessary for fans to let the team know that the last three weeks are NOT acceptable.
STX Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
Thread hijack.

And then you got your ween pushed in by beveled Ag.
Sparkie
AG

Welcome back pumpers. Just remember it takes five years to build a team. /fran
BeveledAg
quote:
And then you got your ween pushed in by beveled Ag.
Admit it STX, you kind of like me
Swammy51
I'm with Mr B Evil on this. This will be tweaked in near future. Bye Sny!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.