Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Crybaby *****es

9,396 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by mrnegative
67walkon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ban OP.....if he watched last Saturday.....he is either delusional or in denial. The zoo can tell the truth when pot bangers bang pots. You have to bang them loud to drown out the meltdown that happened in Tuscaloosa. Will we recover..,,,sure.....gonna take a white and some serious soul searching.
Bernie13
Drink'm good!!!!!!!!!!!!
BeveledAg
quote:
Ban OP.....if he watched last Saturday.....he is either delusional or in denial. The zoo can tell the truth when pot bangers bang pots. You have to bang them loud to drown out the meltdown that happened in Tuscaloosa. Will we recover..,,,sure.....gonna take a white and some serious soul searching.
A little drastic bro
mrnegative
quote:
quote:
quote:
I guess I just feel the freakout is justified because the last three weeks we've officially had everything the BDF predicted for us happen. Now had these blowouts happened the first year in conference I would have accepted it and considered it to be growing pains but we've regressed each year and we're currently sitting in the spot we were supposed to start at.
**** the haters. We are on the right path. We have the right coach. We are getting the right players. Sumlin is going to reign in the discipline issues and we will be back ready to compete for a championship next year. I know next year is always the mantra on TexAgs, but we are trending up not down
"We are trending up not down..." What a complete lack of reality you have.

Here, let me break this down for you:

2012: 11 - 2
2013: 9 - 4
2014: 5 - 3 and lucky to finish with 8 wins

Do you know what "trending" means? Or "up" and "down?" You are a sunshine pumper, sir, and part of the problem, not the solution. I am all for having a positive approach when it comes to our team, but I cannot abide your ideology that anyone who looks at the numbers and questions our future is a "hater." We are regressing. Sorry, I wish it wasn't true, but there is no denying that. I personally blame a lot of this "swag" BS and our inability to compete without a once-in-a-generation talent for this exposure. But the solution is not to stick our heads in the sand or whistle Dixie while the house comes down around us, but to demand change and accountability.

Let's start ten years ago for an accurate "trend", since one year is not a trend:
7-5
5-6
9-4
7-6
4-8
6-7
9-4
7-6
11-2
9-4
5-3 so far with 8-9 win projection including bowl game.

If a trend is three years, then:
21-15 became 17-21 became 27-12 became 14-7 with 17-20 games to go. If we continue the trend of winning 2/3 of our games then 2013-14 through 2015-16 will have a record of about 26-13 which we be great considering we all thought this year would be a rebuilding year
BeveledAg
My main man Mr. Negative

Shabbat Shalom
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
mrnegative
quote:
My main man Mr. Negative

Shabbat Shalom
STX Ag
AG
quote:
My main man Mr. Negative

Shabbat Shalom

Your main man is a high school soph. How cool are you bruh!
Bernie13
JV Whoop!
mrnegative
quote:
JV Whoop!
BeveledAg
quote:
quote:
My main man Mr. Negative

Shabbat Shalom

Well then no Shabbat shalom for you
mrnegative
quote:
quote:
quote:
My main man Mr. Negative

Shabbat Shalom

BeveledAg
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
My main man Mr. Negative

Shabbat Shalom

STX not you
mrnegative
Ok
Nice Guy Eddie
AG
quote:
2012: 11 - 2 2013: 9 - 4 2014: 5 - 3 and lucky to finish with 8 wins

Where the rubber meets the road for Sumlin.
mrnegative
Read post below that

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.