Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

malik decision date

9,047 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by McGibblets
Outrigger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Swagmanag signs up twelve days ago to tell us Jefferson isn't coming. Yes, he isn't coming to Azztin there Swagman.
Ben Diamond
So many cry babies in this Thread!
Catfishfoereal
hard to believe the number of dumbassedness going on here. Let's keep publicly bashing our team, coaches and players and make sure possible recruits don't play here.....

AND THAT's some posters who have agg tags! Give them back and go troll the sips you dumb arses!
marble rye
AG
Hey! I went to A&M and gAve $500 to the 12th man Foundation this year! I deserve some wins! And a red phone line to Sumlin's office, younsonuvabeetch! /everyzooposterever
ChaseBieri
AG
quote:
"I'm such a bad ass that I know exactly where Malik is going. Please excuse me while I belittle my team in front of other recruits that read this garbage and ignorant ****s on this website."

Holy **** you people suck. Our world has gone to ****.

I feel like I end up thinking that same thing everytime A&M loses a game, and I get on here. I just hope recruits actually visit the campus because if they come to this site why would they want to play for this fanbase?
Ridge14
Goodnight sweet prince

"@DaylonMack: TCU bound this morning!!!!! #GoFrogs"
Teslag
AG
Lol. He's not going to TCU. Players like Mack go to the SEC.
McGibblets
AG
Daylon is probably our strongest recruit. No need to worry about him
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.