Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Swagcopter in Dallas for Desoto/Cedar Hill game

5 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by creAG2005
cretzloff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
35-28 and first half not over. Obviously seeking defensive recruits.

so true it hurts
AgCPA
AG
Where swagcopter value is X

KS - JF + X = Fran
gopitt
Probably has the same effect on recruits as SMU coach buzzing in on a helicopter.
I agree, it's lost all of it's luster. 59-0 can do that.
mrnegative
Lolno
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Swagcopter hate is stupid.

We should keep doing it. If we drop it now because we've lost 3 in a row then you prove it was a gadget. Keep using it; show you aren't planning on releasing control of this State, show you're going to turn it around, show you still believe in yourself, show you aren't going away damnit. Get a backbone.

Besides, KDS has already gone on record stating it was used as merely the best way to manage quick travel. So, you want him to come out now and say, "Yeah, that was all a smoke screen; I lie sometimes just to make recruits and TexAgs Zoo posters happy. " ?

wangus12
AG
quote:
Kids are young and dumb, but they're not stupid.
I beg to differ
TXM Pride
quote:
Lodge having great game, not 'fraid of any competition, ole mi$$ willing to pay big $$$.

He's worth every penny..
that poster
Stupid swag copter is stupid.
Teslag
AG
Recruits love it and that's all that matters
cevans_40
AG
Anyone who doesnt understand that the helicopter allows him to be at practice longer and still do some recruiting is a retard. Self imposed ban for me until we win again. You idiots are unbearable right now.
amercer
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yeah, when you get beat so badly that it singlehandedly ruins two years of momentum and calls into question whether you have any idea what you're doing, it's probably best to keep a low profile for awhile.

Or you could keep doing what has been successful for you the last two years instead of tucking your tail between your legs.
Seriously... WTF kind of logic is this... "well we got beat, so we will stop aggressively pursuing the best talent in the nation". Some dumbasses on TexAgs

Bunch o whinny *****es on here. Its a D1 coach in a freaking helicopter.

MOTHER****ING NEWS FLASH: High school kids are impressed by **** like that.
dixichkn
AG
AggieJoe93 gets it
Vile Weed
quote:

EXACTLY! Except for the fact that Malik Jefferson is on record saying that he can't see himself playing in our defense. So maybe instead of stupid azz swag copters, recruits put more emphasis on a staff that has at least some concept of defense....which ours does not.
ShadyAftermath123
quote:
only to the effing millenial, new army dorks that think "we tonight", "hat" and "vore" are funny.

Is it really New Army who is responsible for those sayings? Kind of embarrassing if true
jim 78
AG
quote:
Swagcopter not doing anymore cuz of team performance.
He is going to have to parachute in to get attention.
Start winning and he can go back to copter.
yeah..maybe he needs some colored smoke canisters too
amercer
AG
quote:
quote:

EXACTLY! Except for the fact that Malik Jefferson is on record saying that he can't see himself playing in our defense. So maybe instead of stupid azz swag copters, recruits put more emphasis on a staff that has at least some concept of defense....which ours does not.

Your **** gets dumb. We may fire our DC at the end of the year. That has zero ****ing relevance to whether recruits think a coach showing up in a helicopter is awesome. They do.
AGHouston11
AG
Sherman still recruited even after getting fired.
AginZZ
AG
The swag copter worked on the p*u$$e$ that were on the field the last three games. Maybe the swag copter should stop at the animal shelter and pick up some dogs for the little boys that are clearly afraid to be playing in the SEC.
gopitt
Snyder cancels out any advantage swag copter may have.
Recruits place more importance on good D rather than gadgets.
TXAggieHOU
AG
quote:
Right now it's just a fat guy with oakleys getting out a chopper. Lame
lol
TexanJeff
AG
quote:
quote:
Right now it's just a millionaire state employee with oakleys getting out a chopper. Lame
lol

FIFY
Bassinagfan
I heard it inadvertently landed in Tyler and then ran out of gas on the way back to CS
gambochaman
AG
quote:
quote:
A month ago this was the most badass thing on earth.
A MONTH AGO!

only to the effing millenial, new army dorks that think "we tonight", "hat" and "vore" are funny.

Ah yea...i forgot we're actively recruiting old and fat couch coaches
victory
AG
quote:
show you aren't planning on releasing control of this State

Control??
I know some of you still don't want to believe this but Art Briles has more control over this state than Kevin Sumlin. Some of you are putting way too much stock into recruiting rankings.

And Get rid of that dumb ass helicopter...it attracts primadonnas.
Chickenhawk
quote:
Anyone who doesnt understand that the helicopter allows him to be at practice longer and still do some recruiting is a retard. Self imposed ban for me until we win again. You idiots are unbearable right now.
victory
AG
quote:
quote:

So do you honestly believe that no other college coach has thought that using a helicopter would save recruiting time? Or had the resources to do so?
There's a reason nobody else has used a helicopter...gadget
Heismanziel
He better bring that swag copter back to CS and put in some coaching work or he won't be around to see these recruits play.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

So do you honestly believe that no other college coach has thought that using a helicopter would save recruiting time? Or had the resources to do so?

He uses it because it works. You cant question Sumlins effectiveness on the recruiting trail.
TexasAggiesWin
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He uses it because it works. You cant question Sumlins effectiveness on the recruiting trail.

If you judge effectivess by stars, sure, he is doing good. If you judge effectiveness by the product on the field in year 3, I'm not so sure.
Teslag
AG
I judge it by getting who he wants and what competing offers those kids have.
creAG2005
quote:
And Get rid of that dumb ass helicopter...it attracts primadonnas.
Like Myles Garret?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.