Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Heard Billy Liucci on College Football Station on Sirius

8,992 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Houstonag
headshrinker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interviewed by Tim Brando. He shed some light on our troubles. Says the coaching staff is reining in the players and putting some espirit de corps in place. Long overdue!
Aggielandma12
AG
Shouldn't even get to this point
Picadillo
Espirit de Corps. That's the ticket
snowdog90
What does "reining in the players" mean?

Why was this necessary?
Mr. White
quote:

You can get it for $19.99 at Wal-Mart. Personally, I think it smells great.
Space91
AG
Good. We need it.
Hamburger Dan
That is exactly what you are supposed to do - in the summer and spring football- not 2/3 into your season.
King O Frod
T&Ps for chimys
SeattleAgJr
Retarded that this is being said and done this late in the season. Should have been don e in the summer, and maybe reward the them if they showed any bit of competency.
jim 78
AG
Listen to Hunter Goodwin's radio show from today. He's spot on. We need Jim Turner back.
67walkon
Damn......espirit de corps...... Who knew?
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:

You can get it for $19.99 at Wal-Mart. Personally, I think it smells great.

The smell of brasso and shoe place
Swagmanag
You can't teach free style swag while reigning players in. I'll believe it when I see it.
Nitro Power
AG
That condescending ******* doesn't know near as much as he thinks he does (Billy)....
Short Round
Espirit de Corps. That's movie night correct?
FriscoKid
AG
And he rarely visits the zoo. The same free zoo that drives traffic to the site with witty comments and total jackassery. For shame Billy. For shame. It would be nice to get some free insight every once in a while here instead of giving up the chicken eye to some high school drop out radio head idiot.
Nitro Power
AG
Hey don't be jelly...he gets paid for hanging out with college kids...reminds me of McConeghey in Dazed and Confused
FriscoKid
AG
The same Tim Brando that thinks "face guarding" is a penalty.
peace
S
Who does BL think he is? Les Miles? foreign phrases and all!
Short Round
Ok I just googled espirit de corpus. I was hoping this would be beatings or something but what I found was pretty ***king gay.
AGHouston11
AG
What free insight is there? I hope there is more in the stars because if this is the insight into the program of what is going on I am even more worried.

Like others have said...........reigning in the players? WTH? This should have happened when? Maybe before the other 10 suspensions!!!! Wouldn't it be nice to have some of those players on the team reigned in before they were kicked off the team?

What a joke if this is the case! So the final tipping point was 3 beat downs in a row including a total smack down 59 point blow out.

I don't get it. You can sit / bench C-Mike for an entire season basically meanwhile everyone else seems to be doing whatever they want till this.

Well I am glad to hear that things are on track now...........................
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
I don't get it. You can sit / bench C-Mike for an entire season basically meanwhile everyone else seems to be doing whatever they want till this.

Can 't believe wasn't posted yet.
Just Tired
quote:
quote:

Can 't believe wasn't posted yet.

actually is not that unusual for the new guy to be a ball-buster of the kids he inherited and then not be as tough on the kids he recruited and made promises to.
FrontPorchAg
quote:
And he rarely visits the zoo. The same free zoo that drives traffic to the site with witty comments and total jackassery. For shame Billy.
The Zoo traffic is far from what pays the bills.
kentky
quote:
Says the coaching staff is reining in the players and putting some espirit de corps in place. Long overdue!

If he's got any spirit left he should give some to Texags. This place really sucks.
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
quote:
And he rarely visits the zoo. The same free zoo that drives traffic to the site with witty comments and total jackassery. For shame Billy.

So you think sponsors would pay thousands a month to watch people with stars give each other " POTD" stars?
MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:
Vaginal Slice Born Born
Texas Yarddog
AG
I heard some further inside info on this.

Apparently four weeks ago they brought "Espirit de Corpse" which is why we have been playing dead. Student trainer has been fired and a case of "Espirit de Corps" has been issued.

The O-line, Snyder and Spav have been given direct injections.
Aggielandma12
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

So you think sponsors would pay thousands a month to watch people with stars give each other " POTD" stars?

POTD. #WRTS (We run this site)
speedy
AG
Esprit de Corps = Core Values ?
AG
Great. Just in time for the 8th game of the season!
TMF
AG
I am glad he realized there is a problem. It's disappointing it got this far. I expect a little more for the 5 mil/yr. I don't think we would all be so upset if everyone had the understanding that he needed time to learn how to be a head coach in the big leagues.
Ramp5
AG
quote:

French for Summers Eve
gkketch
That is some hard hitting journalism from BL right there.
91_Aggie
AG
Is Sumlin going to put the T back in Esprit de Corps?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.