Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Malik twitter

9,310 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by jim 78
1996OlAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

might be gone
JJxvi
AG
Gone from what?
TXAggieHOU
AG
The shoes will drop. If Sumlin's recruiting falls off I think we are totally ****ed.
Teslag
AG
If he wants to stay in state in a real conference he doesn't have a lot of options.

I think its us or Bama for his services.
TexasAggiesWin
S
quote:
The shoes will drop. If Sumlin's recruiting falls off I think we are totally ****ed.

So that brings up the bigger question, did we pay an extension to someone who is a good recruiter but a less than stellar coach? Even if recruiting falls off, a good coach can make a difference. That being said, when recruiting improves, good coaches look even better because they have better athletes to work with.
Aggielandma12
AG
aggiepaintrain
AG
This is GOD, you need to go to A&M.
Maroon Dawn
AG
hope he chooses us in the end but ultimately he's gotta make his own choice.
gomerschlep
AG
Scroll down 3 tweets and see where he tweeted a video of Von MIller. Chill out.
Fsanmig
Our defense performance over the last 3 games doesn't help. if you're a top Def. recruit, do you want Snyder teaching you or someone like Kirby Smart ?
Teslag
AG
Depends on how bad he wants to go out of state. He's also big on academics, so that also hurts bama.
TXAggieHOU
AG
quote:
quote:

So that brings up the bigger question, did we pay an extension to someone who is a good recruiter but a less than stellar coach? Even if recruiting falls off, a good coach can make a difference. That being said, when recruiting improves, good coaches look even better because they have better athletes to work with.
I think we've seen Sumlin can't win alot without 4 years worth of 5 stars in the program...so Im praying to the good Lord he can string a few other good classes together and win something. He's just not going to win with 3 stars.
onceaggie
AG
OP is pathetic
Rocco S
The sip defense, full of 4 & 5 star upper class men, just got absolutely torched at home by an awful ISU team.

No idea why anyone thinks he's going there, other than people buying into sip bull**** about Bedford being a "great DC".

Much more concerned about MJ winding up at Alabama than tu.
MaxPower
quote:
I think we've seen Sumlin can't win alot without 4 years worth of 5 stars in the program...so Im praying to the good Lord he can string a
few other good classes together and win something. He's just not going
to win with 3 stars.
Oh really? Do you want to do a breakdown of the recruiting rankings of the two-deep from the 2012 team that went 11-2 and stomped on Bama and Oklahoma?
TXAggieHOU
AG
Max. Dont we keep hearing that the reason te team has been regressing the last few years is lack of talent, and not coaching?
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
OP is pathetic
Diet Cokehead
AG
1996OlAg is a creepy MF'er that stocks 17 year old kids.
encinoag
AG
quote:
Depends on how bad he wants to go out of state. He's also big on academics, so that also hurts bama.
Don't kid yourself, Bama academics is not that bad. The kids entering there have test scores on par with A&M.
Brakeman
No doubt...... Malik would be foolish to play in the Big ? Conference.
DontDoubtElDandy
quote:
He most likely won't go out of state. His mom doesn't want him to.
TAMU1990
AG
Saw a Consol baseball shirt
RtxAg17
AG
The mid career salaries between A&M and Bama are a $25,000 difference in A&M favor
d78230
AG
Gone from what??

Did he commit and I missed it??

Otherwise, can't lose what you never had.

Fsanmig
quote:
The mid career salaries between A&M and Bama are a $25,000 difference in A&M favor

Not that big of a gap.
Teslag
AG
Lol it's not?
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
quote:

Not that big of a gap.

And not really relevant to his 1st choice carrer path.
marble rye
AG
Get Von and Malik on the phone in a three way call. Wait for it to ring once so it won't double ring and tip Malik off.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
So which one of the 4 usual suspect zoo retards is OP sock?
These users come out of nowhere and only takes an instant for their dorkiness, HAT, we tonight, rumor spreading low football IQ personas to emerge.
FrontPorchAg
Old white people need help with Twitter.
texasfootball97
kentky
Malik is too big of a star to play in the BDF. Besides Texas just gave up 45 to IOWA STATE. How is that any better than 59 to Bama?
Meximan
quote:
quote:

Not that big of a gap.
25k is more than I make in a year.

I feel sad now.
jim 78
AG
Sumlin better hurry up and make some positive moves ...like FIRE "Downhill Snyder" and Hagen
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.