Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

We were spoiled for two years, not our fault

1,528 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by fishinaggiegirl
sail33or
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a one man Team for two years with a good support cast (but if we had defense there would have been two National Championships). The attention Manziel brought A&M spoiled us. Admit it.

Tears come to my eyes when I watch YouTube Replay of the 2012 Alabama game. Or any game Manziel played in.

He basically created his own plays so the play calling did not matter. We knew there was always a chance something great could happen. (It was not the coaches.) The Manziel Teams were coached by Manziel.

A&M alumni and fans DESERVE a decent team. But it is back to Aggie reality. It will be a long, long, long time before anything significant happens again.

The fact there has not been a defensive team since Slocum years just proves something.

You guys enjoy that Stadium and discussing the uniform choices, I will retreat, pet the dog more and dream of the days when we would never lose 77-0 and 59-0.
BeastmodeAg
AG
Not admiting it, mad? Old
mrnegative
Nice melt
TXAGBQ76
AG
so we have two blowout losses in your lifetime and you are bailing? Well bye then!
sail33or
AG
I mean specifically, that I would fire, on the spot, anyone that lost 59-0. This game reflects more than just one game or one lose. Yea, I know Contract, blah, blah, blah. A&M buys giant bronze monster statues. Wasted money is a sport of its own at A&M. And those stupid Uniforms.

It means there is absolutely no leadership anywhere.

A loss is one thing but 59-0 is (well I can't actually tell you because it would be bleeped).

fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
Spoiled by what? A QB that didn't want to be there in the first place? A team that considered winning the Cotton Bowl the biggest thing in theirs schools history since fake national championships? karma is a ***** and you have a certain amount of teams in Texas and the Big XII that love what they are seeing right now. #KeepKevinSumlinAtATM
Ban user
aggiehawg
AG
He's not even worth responding to. He'll be banned soon enough.
Bernie13
hey fishnaggiegirl, you ever fish up here in the Ozarks?
ag-13
AG
quote:
Spoiled by what? A QB that didn't want to be there in the first place? A team that considered winning the Cotton Bowl the biggest thing in theirs schools history since fake national championships? karma is a ***** and you have a certain amount of teams in Texas and the Big XII that love what they are seeing right now. #KeepKevinSumlinAtATM
Feel better?
fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
hey fishnaggiegirl, you ever fish up here in the Ozarks?
Is TableRock lake in Missouri or Broken Bow Lake considered the Ozarks?
Bernie13
Tablerock is 30 min from house.
fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
Tablerock is 30 min from house.
I have fished both of those lakes...been a while though
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.