Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If we played South Carolina again this Saturday

1,935 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 12Howdy
All Star
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would we still win? I'm not thinking we do. In fact, I don't know if it's even close. Jesus we suck now.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Same score, different winner.
Off_The_Wood
AG
no way
mrnegative
Lol. USCe is in the same boat as us
wecocky123
You clearly haven't seen our defense since that game. We are almost last in every defensive category
Eric Forman
AG
I predict the game would have an instance of the most turnovers in one play.... Hill throws a pick, SC fumbles on advance, Hill picks up the fumble and gets stripped, SC throws an illegal forward pass, Hill removes his helmet to yell at his offensive line and RSJ block a ref in the back.
fwag04
AG
SC sucks this year, but we're getting worse every week. I think it'd be a cluster**** of a game that they'd win by 2 TDs
agfan92
AG
Right now Kansas vs. Iowa State might be a better and more interesting game . . . on many levels.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
You clearly haven't seen our defense since that game. We are almost last in every defensive category

Yeah, that would be a cripple fight of the decade.
12Howdy
Even the first SC game was a fluke... we have proven that. They would beat us by 2+ touchdowns, primarily because we have too many guys that have given up. We no longer believe that we can overcome any adversity or come back from behind.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.