Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Malcolm Kennedy quote from post game presser

3,970 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 19 inch cobra
Aggielandma12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
"You go into every game expecting to win. Sometimes embarrassment is what you need to flip the switch. We hate it but must learn."

Got embarrassed the previous two weeks, the switch should have been flipped by now.

I am not sure this team even knows where the switch is located.
Bernie13
Flip it UP. Try THAT!!!
t_J_e_C_x
AG
I'm pretty sure he was asked immediately after saying those very words "why wasn't the flip switched after the last two games". Which, honestly, is a good question.

It takes a THIRD blow out loss to finally flip the switch? Not the first? Not the second? BUT THE THIRD?

Nah. . . Nah. . .
waco_aggie05
AG
In his defense he was out those games. I think the coaches hoped he was the switch.
rocky the dog
AG
This team hasn't played "Lights Out" for a few weeks now.
sharpdressedman
He could have caught 9 TD passes FTW...just sayin'.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
In his defense he was out those games. I think the coaches hoped he was the switch.

This.

Give the guy a break. He wasn't playing because of an injury. Quite diplomatic of him to not point that out, IMO.
94Aggie95
AG
I see what you did there.
19 inch cobra
quote:
quote:
"You go into every game expecting to win. Sometimes embarrassment is what you need to flip the switch. We hate it but must learn."

Got embarrassed the previous two weeks, the switch should have been flipped by now.

I am not sure this team even knows where the switch is located.

I like Malcome's attitude, but you're right. This team is lost. Seems like one of those years where the switch isn't going to be flipped until the offseason, it at all.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.