Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Looking for unwanted tickets

2,268 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ag_N_Houston
T&P
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wrote a long post that started to sound real pathetic, so I'll just post this slightly less pathetic plea. I would be grateful for 2-3 tickets to a game this season if any ticket holders are too disgusted with the team to go any more. Life long die hard Aggie fans. Had some setbacks this year and are now lolpoor for a minute or two. I wouldn't even think to ask if they were rocking, but with everyone on here pissed off and some swearing off the season, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and might actually work. OK Flame suit on..TIA

ahlongslide
AG
Good idea.

I need 2 tickets to the Auburn game if anybody is burning theirs.
wesag
AG
So you are wanting people to give you tickets else you are a scalper. Get a job.
T&P
I'm not a scalper. I want to take myself my son and my fianc. I have a job so does my fiance. We usually tailgate at Spence Park and attend a few games each year, but this year we had a personal injury that caused us to lose income. Like I said before, if people are so pissed that they are not going to attend any more games, why not let someone that is still willing to attend and support the team use the tickets?
Aggielandma12
AG
I like the gumption OP, but I can't help you out. Good luck.
mrnegative
There not free on stubhub by now? What a scam
dirkjones
AG
Good luck to you T & P, hope you can break out of the slump soon.
AggieAces06
AG
Here's a serious reply... Go look at the ticket exchange board. People seem to be going below face value for ULM already.
T&P
Thanks for the positive feedback Aggielandma12 and Dirkjones. I appreciate the words of encouragement. Been a ****ty kind of year for us, but not the end of the world. This too shall pass..
Personal Best
AG
On flash seats ULM tickets are going for 30-40.. Go put a $20 bid down on some and see where that takes you.

T&P
Thanks for the advice on flash seats AggieAces06 and Personal Best. I just opened an account and bid on 3 for the ULM game.
setsmachine
AG
T&P for T&P.
Dr. Teeth
AG
Night before the game put $10 bids on every pair of tickets on flash seats. and go to bed.

When you wake up the next morning, you will have tickets.
T&P
Dr Teeth, my luck, Ill wake up with a $1,000 in ****ty tickets and over draft fees.
Mozart Paintings
AG
quote:
Dr Teeth, my luck, Ill wake up with a $1,000 in ****ty tickets and over draft fees.

If $1000 is going to cause an overdraft you might consider skipping the game.
Boro Ag 2000
AG
T&P, if you do like doc teeth says, you can set Flash Seats to cancel other bids once one is accepted. Good luck!
schmendeler
AG
why you think he's asking for some free tix?
Dr. Teeth
AG
quote:
T&P, if you do like doc teeth says, you can set Flash Seats to cancel other bids once one is accepted. Good luck!

This... I think it's called BidSafe or something. Make sure it's on, and once the first seller accepts your bid, all other bids are cancelled.
T&P
Thanks for that info. I went back on Flash Seats and Safe Bid is on, so Ill try that route.

Ag_N_Houston
AG
I'll play.

I'd like to go to Missouri. Anyone want to get rid of 2 tickets to Missouri? I'm a teacher, so you know, lolpoor.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.