Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Daylon Twitter

11,087 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aggie_2001_2005
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think we all feel the same way...

https://twitter.com/DaylonMack

PS: SIAP
BoutThatLife
agcrock2005
AG
Thanks. Didn't know how to do that.
Mr. Lahey
AG
he gone
Artorias
AG
obligatory...

Eric Forman
AG
Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.
Fsanmig
He Gone.
SwaggerCopter
AG
He gone.
Teslag
AG
Daylon is solid and not a little B like some of our fans. Should be a solid anchor on that D in the coming years.
BigMike
Hamm-

"The general consensus is both inside and outside that this team has no discipline on and off the field...."

Daylon Mack, Kyler Murray, Malik Jefferson, and other unnamed recruits
are increasingly unhappy with the results. Specifically, "Now, not all
of the commits feel the same way. We can tell you that Daylon Mack and
many of the commits and targets he communicates with on a group message
were not happy with this weekend's performance and for good reason.
Obviously, included in that group are guys like Malik Jefferson and
Kyler Murray. The Aggies took a huge step backwards with Jefferson and
have now opened the door to more teams. They're not out of it by any
means but A&M's most important guy on the board is having a hard
time visualizing himself on that defense at the moment."
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
Hamm-

"The general consensus is both inside and outside that this team has no discipline on and off the field...."

We'll see how it shakes out... but if it turns out to be true, can't hardly blame the guys for not wanting to be apart of a sinking ship. Sumlin and Co. only have themselves to blame for the product they are putting on the field.
AgBeliever
AG
quote:

That is becoming painfully obvious to everyone not wearing maroon colored sunglasses.
AgBeliever
AG
quote:
quote:
Hamm-

We'll see how it shakes out... but if it turns out to be true, can't hardly blame the guys for not wanting to be apart of a sinking ship. Sumlin and Co. only have themselves to blame for the product they are putting on the field.
I just have one simple question, "Where are the freakin grown ups?" Seriously. It's like our team is run by a bunch of Uncle Nates.
ShadyAftermath123
The QB is as much to blame as anyone. Hell, just throw it on point to the receivers when they're open.
Dr Lane Trowlan
Ouch, that hurts if true. I'm not remotely convinced that Richard Moore, Riley Garner, & Landis Durham are the answers at LB. I wouldnt be shocked if any, or all, of those guys turned out to be players, but they are far from sure fire bets. I still remember reading the write ups on Donnie Baggs & Mastro about how they were so great. It's gonna sting if we lose out on Malik, we need him pretty bad.
BQDAD08
If these kids have any competitive spirit in them at all, a blind person can see the opportunity that lies ahead for them here.
Bernie13
This is the place to be for sure. They could be the ones who become the next Wrecking Crew! I would love to have that opportunity.
Here4Beer
AG
quote:
If these kids have any competitive spirit in them at all, a blind person can see the opportunity that lies ahead for them here.

It has nothing to do with competitive spirit. They are seeing what everybody else in the nation has and that's a lack of player development and an increasing awareness of instability within our program. Coach Sumlin better make some changes fast.
agnerd
AG
quote:
Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty

What about sex? If it's painful and difficult, you're doing it wrong.
No Spin Ag
quote:
Hamm-

We lose those players, which are true top-tier players, we'll only go further down hill, especially if nothing changes with coaching staff.

Just when things were about to truly turn around for the better...
aginlakeway
AG
Yep, because Hamm is always right.
agfan92
AG
Pretty simple: If these guys see problems that THEY can't be the solution to, then they have every reason to look elsewhere. If they see us as having a TALENT problem, we'll likely be fine. If they perceive it as a COACHING problem, look out.

You absolutely know how the spin will go in the negative recruiting that's surely heating up at this point.
AG
quote:

Do you willingly stick your head in the sand? You must get blindsided a lot.
Vile Weed
quote:

Good God, this guy just does not freaking get it.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:

Better to stick a head in the sand than to corner a guy in a bathrooom
crag
AG
quote:
Daylon is solid and not a little B like some of our fans. Should be a solid anchor on that D in the coming years.
You don;t know anymore than anyone else. Put a sock in it sweetheart!
Ian Neff
AG
Fighting Texas Uncle Nates.
Brewmaster
AG
the logical thought is that next year's DC will not have the same name and instead will be a top flight coordinator. So why recruits are looking at this year's results is a moot point, but they do it anyway.

Would they come here to play for Nard-dawg or Muschamp? of course...the timing will be a bit difficult and crucial. IF there were any shot of hiring Muschamp he could be here as early as December (keeping and maybe even adding a couple studs). Would we hire him? of course not.
Frankie T
I still take anything written by the sports "journalists" covering college football with a grain of salt. They get things from coaches of opposing teams, from twitter posts, and from rumors off of websites like Texags and read into them. I do think we will see how effectively Sumlin deals with adversity over the remainder of our schedule. If he does a good job, I think he keeps most of these recruits. If he fails at his job then we lose a lot of them which will really hurt.

On the bright side, the posters that have been screaming about all of the entitled over-hyped recruits should be rejoiced to see this type of news. Losing 4 and 5 star recruits means more 3 star lunch-pail types for the Aggies.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
quote:

Speedy Noil on line one.
BigMike
quote:
the logical thought is that next year's DC will not have the same name and instead will be a top flight coordinator. So why recruits are looking at this year's results is a moot point, but they do it anyway.

Would they come here to play for Nard-dawg or Muschamp? of course...the timing will be a bit difficult and crucial. IF there were any shot of hiring Muschamp he could be here as early as December (keeping and maybe even adding a couple studs). Would we hire him? of course not.

I understand that point. On the other hand, an important part of the recruiting process is developing a relationship with your coaches and gaining an understanding about how those coaches plan to use you. A new hire, with a potentially new system and no relationship with recruits, may be a tough sell with some kids. Change is needed, but it also has potentially major draw backs.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:
You don;t know anymore than anyone else. Put a sock in it sweetheart!

He's solid. You'll see.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
quote:

Good God, this guy just does not freaking get it.

I get it. I've been following Aggie since 1970. I've been to no fewer than 5 games a year since I was 7 years. I'm 51 now, and I will still go to 9 games this year, including SC, Bama and Auburn. I saw last weekend's disaster with my own eyes.

What I don't get is you. You're not an Aggie. You're a troll who always tries to stir the negativity pot. Period.

Me: i think this team sucks right now. I'm pissed how we lost the last 3 games. But I'm about to give up on the season. I never have. And I never will.

I read what Hamm wrote, and he may be right. But to take anything Hamm says as 100 percent fact is ignorant.

So if it's ok with you, I will wait and see where these recruits actually sign on to play for. And I will take whatever Hamm says with a grain of salt. NO amount of worry will change where these kids commit to play football. It's that simple.

Feel free to give away your Aggie tickets to someone else if you don't care. I'm assuming since you care so much about this program, you have tickets and go to games often. Otherwise, just STFU. And leave the Aggie football boards to Aggies, whether or not they're happy with how our team is playing.

Gigemaggies123
quote:
quote:
quote:

Speedy Noil on line one.
link to where hamm said anything about speedy noil
Escobars army
Take a look at the history books, namely ole miss the past two years. A&M gives these kids the opportunity to attend an in state school in the SEC, in arguably the best facilities in the country, while playing for a rabid fan base (which most of you @ss clowns aren't helping maintain that reputation), get early playing time, and play for a player's coach. Calm down, if anything KS has proven he can recruit against anyone, I'm sure he will spin this into a positive. O the of little faith.....
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.