Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

next year

1,500 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Bunny Ag
txag64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
looks like next year will b a solid class so expectations need to b to b better n 2016
the 2015 class will b made up of players not use to losing
Fsanmig
O..... K
Fsanmig
quote:
like the optimism
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
quote:
O..... K?

Bunny Ag
quote:
quote:
quote:
O..... K?

hahalololol_faggies
Aggie world is a mythical place that has some of the most delusional people that have ever walked the face of this earth on it.
Teslag
AG
Burn
mrnegative
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
O..... K?

No Spin Ag
quote:
Aggie world is a mythical place that has some of the most delusional people that have ever walked the face of this earth on it.

Next year we get bunnys and rainbows and unicorns at every game too. I know becasue this year was next year last year until there was a next year again this year. Can't wait to ride the unicorn next year.
agnerd
AG
F- next year. I'm not done with this year yet. I need to see very real improvement over the remaining games. Any player that misses tackle needs to be immediately benched for the rest of the series. Same for anyone that fumbles the ball or runs the wrong route. I need to see a team that can execute the fundamentals, and that needs to happen THIS year. Way too many problems to fix to worry about next year. Next year only fixes injury problems, and injuries have been mostly insignificant.
cords12
Sounds like haha_***gies is tired of competing with A&M in recruiting. Very surprised that staff allows such a unique creative username......
Bunny Ag
quote:
quote:

Next year we get bunnys and rainbows and unicorns at every game too. I know becasue this year was next year last year until there was a next year again this year. Can't wait to ride the unicorn next year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.